What makes a true rangers fan?

Railcard

What makes someone a real rangers fan as opposed to people who treat it as a hobby

I think having my season ticket for 4 years now i didnt really truly understand this until the start of this season but i can't verbalise my thoughts so what do we all think?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who goes to as many games as they can affoard.

Someone who when at games gives the players their 100% backing and NEVER boos them.

It think it helps when a fan has actually played football at a decent amatuer level, meaning they know a bit about football.

Someone who when at games gives the players their 100% backing and NEVER boos them.

I think it helps when a fan has actually played football at a decent amatuer level, meaning they know a bit about football.

There's nothing worse than a football fan who knows nothing about football and comes out with the same boring crap every season,

''Barry only passes sideways and back''

''We must play more youngsters''

''We must attack and never play one up front''

They know who they are..................................

Someone who actually puts their hand in their pocket and supports the club rather than criticising from their armchair.

Someone who supports the club through the bad times.

Someone who doesn't boo the team. I think it's fair to criticise after the game but not when the team are playing

Someone who understands the traditions of the club

I think it helps when a fan has actually played football at a decent amatuer level, meaning they know a bit about football.

There's nothing worse than a football fan who knows nothing about football and comes out with the same boring crap every season,

I criticise players for bad performances on occasions and I never played any amateur football. I might as well not renew my season ticket. :(

I criticise players for bad performances on occasions and I never played any amateur football. I might as well not renew my season ticket. :(

Good on you m8!!

Perhaps you could now join the wife on her weekly trip to ASDA instead?

Thats just utter shite, a failed attempt at being patronising and being smart.

Infact I'm good with words but even I struggle to describe how rank this comment this is.

Aye but who are you Eddie boy ? :sherlock:

Good on you m8!!

Perhaps you could now join the wife on her weekly trip to ASDA instead?

Asda is as bad as your comment.

You probably go there when you come out with such shite.

Infact I'm good with words but even I struggle to describe how rank this comment this is.

Well said,are you saying Edward because we haven't played football means that we don't know what shite football is when we see it? Do you expect us to sit on our arses and not say a thing when things are going wrong? If you think that makes us not real supporters you are a fool.

You know when your a true rangers fan, its that gut feeling you get everytime your team walks out onto the park the adrenaline rush when things are going well and sheer depression when its not. I know deep down how i fell about rangers and know im a true fan. So if you are a true rangers fan, what is the need to ask this question you should already know.

That was me trying to give an explanation for the uneducated fans (in a footbally sense) who spout the same boring crap season after season.

That was me trying to give an explanation for the uneducated fans (in a footbally sense) who spout the same boring crap season after season.

Now thats backtracking as that sentence came before that rant.

Now thats backtracking as that sentence came before that rant.

Thats not backtracking at all.

It was all in the same post BOAB but i am sorry if it offended you.