Carlsberg don't do weekends but if they did . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . great weekend ahead, gonna go and watch the Gold Cup, boxing tomorrow night khan gettin battered then the humbling of the hoops on Sunday, Manna from Heaven ! :sherlock:

Could end up with you losing a ton of money on the gold cup, Khan knocking barerra out in the 1st round and the gers gettin beat tho BD! :anguish:

Still, I like the cut of your jib!

Great weekend for me Wud be Man Utd getting beat! Man City Beating Chelsea! And the Teddy Bears Stuffing the tims!! :D Cum on the gers!!!

O and Linfield beatin the glens on monday night!!

. . . great weekend ahead, gonna go and watch the Gold Cup, boxing tomorrow night khan gettin battered then the humbling of the hoops on Sunday, Manna from Heaven ! :sherlock:

Could end up with you losing a ton of money on the gold cup, Khan knocking barerra out in the 1st round and the gers gettin beat tho BD! :anguish:

This time next year I could be a millionaire ! :):sherlock:

Aye..but youd still be on here...coz yerr a Berr!!

:scot:

I seen that mate, I hada chuckle!! The family are boycotting that place as it stands, apparently a horrendous donner kebab was had 1 night and a hair on the pizza. Not up to their usual high standards!!! I was disappointed :(

I couldn't possibly comment Iain :pipe:

As a side, I was trying to explain the joy of Curry Club spicy chicken pizza to Jardy this week.

I don't think he appreciated it :anguish:

oh i did papa :drool:

strange post

We're seeing a number of strange posts and argumentative new members this week.

Mabye the Cup Final brings them out.

cant say iv noticed

Aye..but youd still be on here...coz yerr a Berr!!

:scot:

Yer right Mate and the weekends just got even better scum utd gettin gubbed 4-1 AT HOME (tu):sherlock: