Will Boughera do a cuellar and go against his word?

There's no doubt that big madjid has been a top player for us this season and he genually seems to like the club. After todays papers saying he wants to stay it sounds a lot like what happened with cuellar just before he buggered off to aston villa and ruined his career. Im not saying thats what is going to happen but it does sound remarkably similar to the cuellar debacle. I hope its not true as if we get another decent centre half to replace weir and partener bougherera at the back then we will be solid at the back

Guest Andypendek

Meh.

If he does, we'll be quids in and go sign someone else. CB in the SPL is not that hard a position to fill, after all. Just look at McManus and Caldwell.

If we have another Kaunas and season without European football then probably

2nd only has one qualifier this time so we'd drop into the Europa League.

Highly unlikely we'd win a qualifier when it's going to be against a team from the likes of Italy and France.

There's no doubt that big madjid has been a top player for us this season and he genually seems to like the club. After todays papers saying he wants to stay it sounds a lot like what happened with cuellar just before he buggered off to aston villa and ruined his career. Im not saying thats what is going to happen but it does sound remarkably similar to the cuellar debacle. I hope its not true as if we get another decent centre half to replace weir and partener bougherera at the back then we will be solid at the back

thats a nice attempt there. :pipe: as for you're question aye he will go if someone comes in for him, even if he is coming out saying he loves it here. We have seen so many times in the past that alot of players are willing to be less successful if they get more money.

At the end of the day the "objective" is to replecate the success that the likes of PSV and Lyon have had in terms of signing a player who improves them in the short term before moving them on for a lot more money than they paid for them and replacing them again.

And considering that our record with centre backs has been pretty good I suspect that we will replace him with somebody else who will eventually attract interest from South of the border.

It's a cycle which will be continious until we get a new owner or we have prolonged success abroad.

Will Boughera do a cuellar and go against his word?

Only if forced out cause murray wants the money and it will then be suddenly revealed by murray's minnions that he wanted to go anyway.

At the end of the day the "objective" is to replecate the success that the likes of PSV and Lyon have had in terms of signing a player who improves them in the short term before moving them on for a lot more money than they paid for them and replacing them again.

And considering that our record with centre backs has been pretty good I suspect that we will replace him with somebody else who will eventually attract interest from South of the border.

It's a cycle which will be continious until we get a new owner or we have prolonged success abroad.

Yep there's no doubt when it comes to centre backs Walter is on the money (although we do seem to have dodged a bullet with Loovens lol).

If we do sell Bougherra in the summer which i would say is a 50-50 chance then Walter will find an able replacement. We already know that our scouts have watched Tonel and Stranzl so Walter will be prepared.

i think the lad is happy at rangers ffs he came from charlton enough said there!

if he goes it will be down to murray! the fact the lad said he turned down an offer from Newcastle to double his wages all but confirms that murray must have accepted an offer?

If he is sold in the summer ill go f**kin radio rental!

If a good EPL offer comes along - then it's bye bye Magic! We hardly knew ye!!

Weir will start for us again next season. Its a no brainer. Magic? I think he will be sold - we DO need the dosh! Right?

What word is this?

He said he'd move in a if a 'classy club' came in for him.

Remember, the French-Algerian players see Marseille as their 'mecca', a move there is one of the biggest goals in life for them. If L'OM rekindle their interest in him, we'll be waving bye bye.