Sittin here contemplating Sunday's game with a bottle

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . of vin de pays des cotes de gascogne white and a haddock mornay, yes fish on a Friday, my old Man used to say the more fish you eat on a Friday less for them. He also used to say we were Christians long before the dark side could spell it ! Where was I ? Oh yes Sunday's game ! They turned up at Ibrox the last time team and fans expecting to be pumped, got out of jail, but this time I don't think they'll be disappointed, they are due it ! :sherlock:

Let's hope Jade Goody lasts until Sunday.

I fear that any sudden death would prompt a call-off from the SFA.

They'll keep her goin till this time next year or get a stand in, Max Clifford has never laughed as much since 2 popes died in the one week ! :sherlock:

. . . of vin de pays des cotes de gascogne white and a haddock mornay, yes fish on a Friday, my old Man used to say the more fish you eat on a Friday less for them. He also used to say we were Christians long before the dark side could spell it ! Where was I ? Oh yes Sunday's game ! They turned up at Ibrox the last time team and fans expecting to be pumped, got out of jail, but this time I don't think they'll be disappointed, they are due it ! :sherlock:

Cabernet Sauvignon for me, my friend :cheers:

My first Old Firm game, and first Cup Final on Sunday, guess how excited I am? :D :D :D :D

Bottle of Glenlivet here.

Aye, my olde granda had a similar saying "eat fish on a Friday son, starve a C**holic".

Get intae them!

My first Old Firm game, and first Cup Final on Sunday, guess how excited I am? :D :D :D :D

Rather excited?

Rather excited?

Nail on head papa, I'm rather excited (tu)

quite indifferent and not really arsed as its just like any other game perhaps? :pipe:

quite indifferent and not really arsed as its just like any other game perhaps? :pipe:

Perhaps Colin is spot on.

If so, I can have your ticket :pipe:

Of course no problem you can have my ticket. I am assuming you mean my bus ticket thats still in my pocket from when I went over to Partick last night?

Pretty damn excited, me I feel the same every time, every emotion rolled into one, ready to burst win or lose ! :sherlock:

Colin is spot on, I really don't want to go. Unfortunately, I've already promised my ticket to Chookes. Unless you are Chookes by a different name, in which case PM me your address and I'll hand deliver the ticket. I'm trusting you not to lie though.

Pretty damn excited, me I feel the same every time, every emotion rolled into one, ready to burst win or lose ! :sherlock:

It's a special experience for me BD. You know how I feel about going to a run-of-the-mill Rangers game, you'd be surprised how close to bursting I am about going to this one. For those who think "he's never been to an OF game before, how did he get a ticket?" it's a legitimate ticket from being secretary of the largest affiliated Rangers Supporters Club in the World for 2 years running ;)

To say I'm looking forward to it would be understatement of the century. I was like a kid at Christmas when I got the phone call, I can assure you! :rangers: