Giovani Dos Santos goes on loan to...

Juno

IPSWICH. :lol:

Overrated, probably. Quality, yes. Better than O'Hara and Lennon, OH MY GOD YES. Little lad must be irritated as fuck for having left the Nou Camp for this!

First person to turn this into a Gio hate thread gets my foot up their arse and a comment about the Mexico national team!

Guest therabbitt

Overrated, probably. Quality, yes. Better than O'Hara and Lennon, OH MY GOD YES. Little lad must be irritated as fuck for having left the Nou Camp for this!

First person to turn this into a Gio hate thread gets my foot up their arse and a comment about the Mexico national team!

What about them?

Sure their playing shite under Sven?

What about them?

Because he hasn't played Gio, Vela, Esparza et all yet!

A cant believe this! What has happened to the lad? I remember when Barca came to St Andrews 2 years ago and i met him, my mate told me he was goin to be the next big thing! I though he would have been a great signing for tottenham.....what a waste!

He honestly isn't very good. I seen him on his Barca swansong against Real Murcia and still, i wasn't impressed. He has the skills, but he lacks much of everything else.

I feel sorry for him though, because as much as i don't rate him, he's more than good enough to be an EPL 'Okocha'. He could stand out but not really be anything special. He'll tear the Championship apart, but he really should have signed for Pompey in January.

What about them?

Because he hasn't played Gio, Vela, Esparza et all yet!

They are shite though, and only Vela, Guardado and Castillo (?) are really making it.

Guardado is something special, to be fair.

Nery Castillo!? I'd take him for us but he's no world class striker! They do however have some cracking domestic-based players like Pineda and Medina. Football is absolutely huge in Mexico so i'm not surprised none of them really come over.

You're right about Guardado, what a player he is. Surprised he's still at Depor.

He's a totally different player to O'Hara and Lennon is so, so much better than him right now.

Rejects a move to Portsmouth and gets shipped out to Ipswich a few months later :lol:

He'll sure go back to La Liga come the Summer?

It was Pompy that called the deal off. They decided he was no where near match fit, and decided he wouldn't be able to play straight away, so moved on.

Poor kid, just shows you what the Premiership do to young talent....

Shows it for what it really is? :craphead:

Gio's a talented kid, but he's far from ready. I'm very suprised he's accepted such a move, but that says to me that he's thinking ahead, and if he can show the level many in the thread think he's at, Harry will certainly take notice.