Two footballing institutions meet

TMWWBK

But is he better than Gerard that is the question??? ( been listening to talksport this week )

arguments to the side..............aye course he is, lampard is :pipe:

But is he better than Gerard that is the question??? ( been listening to talksport this week )

You're really boring, and a bit pathetic.

you should see what this cunt is sending me in pm, lets just say we gotta a real ira lad here and im not making it up either pm me

You're really boring, and a bit pathetic.

Offs get a grip of yourself!!

If you'de listened to talksport this week you'de know why i brought it up.

Kaka is quite simply a genius on the football field. The way that he can manipulate and change a match is quite incredible and he has become my favourite player to watch over the last few years, although Messi isn't far behind.

My claim to fame was that i shook hands wth him in the tunnel before this particular match. What a memory. :praise:

Kaka is quite simply a genius on the football field. The way that he can manipulate and change a match is quite incredible and he has become my favourite player to watch over the last few years, although Messi isn't far behind.

My claim to fame was that i shook hands wth him in the tunnel before this particular match. What a memory. :praise:

I'd say the best 2 players in the world are Ronaldo and Messi, both are considerably better than Kaka.

I'd say the best 2 players in the world are Ronaldo and Messi, both are considerably better than Kaka.

messi i grant you, but ronaldo is not better than kaka edward

It's hard to compare those two with Kaka given the different positions that they play but in my experience both Messi and Ronaldo tend to go missing far too often in games that aren't going their way. They are great to watch when their team is on form and playing well but Kaka can single-handedly drag his side to a win. People talk of how well Messi and Ronaldo can beat players but i'm honest here when i say that i've never witnessed a player who can just ghost past his marker better than Kaka.

In my oppinion he is quite simply the best in the world at the moment.

BITQ, it's just lovely to see the Ibrox crowd appreciate footballing aesthetics like that, care to share your pre-match experience with Kaka?

I'd say he is.

Ronaldo's scoring record from the wing is absolutely incredible, and he's doing that in the best league in the world and for the best team in the world.

He's a far better player than Kaka.

I'd say he is.

Ronaldo's scoring record from the wing is absolutely incredible, and he's doing that in the best league in the world and for the best team in the world.

aye and walter is better than advocaat

I'd say he is.

aye and walter is better than advocaat

Yep i'd say thats a fair comment. (tu)

BITQ, it's just lovely to see the Ibrox crowd appreciate footballing aesthetics like that, care to share your pre-match experience with Kaka?

It certainly is, that goal was just art.

Well i was a flag bearer at this game so i was on the pitch before kick-off and then when the teams came out. Obviously with Kaka starting on the bench he was yet to appear. So as i was walking back up the tunnel with my flag i wasn't looking and bumped into someone, which happened to be Rino Gattuso. :D Kaka was following closely behind and both shook my hand as i walked past. It's a memory i will cherish for a long, long time.