Fleck one of the best ten young players in the world

Fabregas at number 3 and Messi at number 1. Funny how they are both in their very early twenties but are considered as two of the best players in world football.

When people mention Fabregas and Messi I don't think of them as youngsters, I think of them as exceptional football players. Just imagine how good they will be 5 years from now. At 21 Lionel Messi is becoming the new Diego Maradona.

I'm sure John Obi Mikel is a decent player but every time I've watched him he's been dire. Gives away free-kicks all over the place.

I used to hate him but he is def getting better.

Fabregas at number 3 and Messi at number 1. Funny how they are both in their very early twenties but are considered as two of the best players in world football.

When people mention Fabregas and Messi I don't think of them as youngsters, I think of them as exceptional football players. Just imagine how good they will be 5 years from now. At 21 Lionel Messi is becoming the new Diego Maradona.

Someone finally good enough to take over from Zidane as clearly the worlds best player.