The Cock Tavern

McWeedy

Checking out this bear friendly pub in London for the first time on Sunday and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it. I've been told they do a mean breakfast and you usually get a flute band at half time which sounds good.

Will there be any problem turning up close to kick off or does it pack out well in advance?

Also heard theres a tim pub by the same name....dont want to turn up in full gear there!

Checking out this bear friendly pub in London for the first time on Sunday and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it. I've been told they do a mean breakfast and you usually get a flute band at half time which sounds good.

Will there be any problem turning up close to kick off or does it pack out well in advance?

Also heard theres a tim pub by the same name....dont want to turn up in full gear there!

been in it once wasnt that great but ive heard its under new ownership and is supposed to be a lot better

It's a non football pub apart from when Rangers games are shown....it's usual punters are the workers from the meat-market......get down at least an hour before kick-off as it gets absolutely packed

It's a non football pub apart from when Rangers games are shown....it's usual punters are the workers from the meat-market......get down at least an hour before kick-off as it gets absolutely packed

Cheers for that, i'll get in early then. Need to find some decent pubs I can watch the games on down here in the south east. Always a battle to get it on if Premiership games are on.