Word reaches me........

that a certain Mr Boyd will have a place on the bench tomorrow, despite this weeks going ons.

AND

that Timmy will be going 4-1-4-1 with McDonald playing as sole striker and Caldwell in the holding role.

If the second one is true, i really hope we goo 4-4-2 as we will over-run them. (tu)

I'm hearing strong rumours we'll go 4-4-2 with big Lee at left mid. (tu)

A good source told me they were practising many things at training this week and Lee at LM was not ONE of them. (tu)

If Lee plays, he will play in a 4-1-4-1 formation and he will be the 1 in front of the back 4 (tu)

Jim Traynors your call tonight. Timmy was on saying that Paddy McCourt is going to play some part tommorw. :lol:

Who ??

Big lanky cunt with bad hair

Aye, looks like he was raised in a cave by wolves.

Smells a bit like bin juice and cabbage.

Why the fuck do some of you insist on posting the team (or your version of it)?

Even worse, some of you take the time to actually set them out in a formation. Are any of you Walter Smith? :pipe:

Just wait & see , we'll do these f3nian bastards whoever we pick.

I'd have put money on Boyd being on the bench, regardless of the week's activities. If we're chasing a goal then I seriously doubt that Boyd's the man to bring on, but he'll certainly be useful for penalties.

Came on in the final last year and got two goals. I'd say he's the ideal man to bring on if you're chasing a goal.

I'd have put money on Boyd being on the bench, regardless of the week's activities. If we're chasing a goal then I seriously doubt that Boyd's the man to bring on, but he'll certainly be useful for penalties.

Came on in the final last year and got two goals. I'd say he's the ideal man to bring on if you're chasing a goal.

Not against celtic. (Cue Boyd debate no. 100000000000000000)

Even worse, some of you take the time to actually set them out in a formation. Are any of you Walter Smith? :pipe:

I'm Waltercus!

G.Smith

Broadfoot

Webster

Weir

Smith

Dailly

Hemdani

Edu

McCulloch

Velicka

Miller

3-0 Rangers :praise:

Guest Andypendek

I'm Waltercus!

I'm Waltercus!!!