Has Walter lost the dressing room?

The lack of Passion and Commitment shown by the players today, suggest that Walter is starting to lose the dressing room.

We went down the same road with Advocaat, McLeish and PLG towards the end, and now the Warning signs are loud and clear with Walter Smith these players don't want to play under Smith.

The lack of Passion and Commitment shown by the players today, suggest that Walter is starting to lose the dressing room.

We went down the same road with Advocaat, McLeish and PLG towards the end, and now the Warning signs are loud and clear with Walter Smith these players don't want to play under Smith.

walter has just lost it, he should never have come back, plus he has signed average players.

did he ever have the majority of the dressing room after the new contracts awarded to dailly and co

granted he was brought back to steady the ship, but looking at the team the now,

WE ARE FUCKING WORSE OFF THAN UNDER PLG

least he tried to go with a bit of youth and good attacking mentality

smith reminds me of when craig brown was the scotland manager, if you werent over 30 you couldnt get a game

Guest The Brown Brogue
He has dragged this club back into the abyss.

Exactly.

And last time he did this we had Advocaat and 50 million quid to drag us out, I really fear for where we're heading now.

I think the worst is yet to come.

We need a new management team, as much as he is a legend i don't think he is the man to take us forward.

we need a manager that can identify young, cheap talent and bring them into the squad, someone like David Moyes, or even Michael Laudrup.

It's time for a change but the key issue is whether the board acknowledge this and make moves to bring in a fresh face in the Summer. We so obviosuly need new ideas as a squad and as a club but I do not see it coming. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose the league and WS or Ally is in charge next season.

walter has just lost it, he should never have come back, plus he has signed average players.

I just think he's lost the respect of the players, which is leading him to lose the dressing room.

We need a new management team, as much as he is a legend i don't think he is the man to take us forward.

we need a manager that can identify young, cheap talent and bring them into the squad, someone like David Moyes, or even Michael Laudrup.

We can't afford Managers like Moyes and Laudrup.

We can't afford Managers like Moyes and Laudrup.

Sadly too true.

Someone in a similar mould tho, sure i heard someone mention a manager of a lower league English side the other day.

He's certainly lost the fans IMO.

Smith lost me the day he returned.

I'm on record as saying that anything we win this season will be DESPITE Smith, not because of him.

Lafferty stuck out on the left wing when it's clear to a blind man he's no left winger, Miller getting a start before Novo when he couldn't trap a bag of wet cement and his perseverance with McCulloch at any level is infuriating.

Smith tries not to lose a game, as opposed to going out to win it.

It's all papering over the cracks - Smith is a manager who's time has been and gone.

I accuse him of cowardice.

He is not the answer.

Certain players didn't seem to show the passion and commitment but there's no way Walter has lost the dressing room.

I wouldn't even say there was a lack of effort today, unfortunately certain players just had an off day.

Even though we were't great today i still would say the game was very even and it really could have went either way.

Footballs all about taking chances and unfortunately we didn't take our.

Lets stay positive and look forward.

Certain players didn't seem to show the passion and commitment but there's no way Walter has lost the dressing room.

I wouldn't even say there was a lack of effort today, unfortunately certain players just had an off day.

Even though we were't great today i still would say the game was very even and it really could have went either way.

Footballs all about taking chances and unfortunately we didn't take ours.

Lets stay positive and look forward.

did he ever have the majority of the dressing room after the new contracts awarded to dailly and co

granted he was brought back to steady the ship, but looking at the team the now,

WE ARE FUCKING WORSE OFF THAN UNDER PLG

least he tried to go with a bit of youth and good attacking mentality

smith reminds me of when craig brown was the scotland manager, if you werent over 30 you couldnt get a game

You obviously have a very short memory!!

Worse off than PLG?????????

FFS WE WERE OUT THE TITLE RACE BY CHRISTMAS UNDER THE FABULOUS PLG!!!!

GET A FUCKING GRIP OF YOURSELF AND WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's certainly lost the fans IMO.

Smith lost me the day he returned.

I'm on record as saying that anything we win this season will be DESPITE Smith, not because of him.

Lafferty stuck out on the left wing when it's clear to a blind man he's no left winger, Miller getting a start before Novo when he couldn't trap a bag of wet cement and his perseverance with McCulloch at any level is infuriating.

Smith tries not to lose a game, as opposed to going out to win it.

It's all papering over the cracks - Smith is a manager who's time has been and gone.

I accuse him of cowardice.

He is not the answer.

Lafferty done more today on the left than Fleck and Aaron joined together have done in recent weeks.

He was without doubt our biggest threat.

If the plot was in the dressing room then yes, he's lost it.

Waiited a while to come on the forum because i would have got banned for being totally abusive. It's took me this long to calm down enough to come to the computer, i wanted to pick it up and throw it through the f*cking telly to be honest.

God help any f*cking lurkers on here tonight