Inter Milan fans demonstrated after losing to Man Utd

Tontospal

If we cared that much there would be a demonstration at Auchenhowie and the players, Smith, Bain and Murray would get a far rougher ride than they've ever had and one they deserve.

Do our fans really care?

Rangers are a shambles on and off the pitch yet we, the fans appear to have no prolem accepting:

A chairman/owner who effectively chucked it years ago and will sell the club to anyone willing tc line his already bulging pockets:

A CEO who is so far out of his depth he needs a life jacket and who is paid way over the odds for doing a very poor job and residing over a shambolic record on and off the park during his tenure

A negative manager who is well past his sell by date. His tactics, player selection and signings are quite simply atrocious;

An assistant manager who was a great player but who is more suited to being a TV 'hire a quip' personality and will never have the mean streak necassary to be a manager in his won right

A first team coach who is only with us because he couldn't get near the celtc first team

A captain who is also past his best and who is dragging the side down. Unless we win the title this season he will have overseen 4 titles in a row won by celtc during his captaincy - abysmal

A squad of players who quite frankly are vastly overrated and overpaid. Apart from young Fleck, there is not one player in that squad who I would be sad to see go. Not one, and that includes Davis, Mendes and Bougherra.

Having said all of that we have a support who have too easily accepted second best to a poor celtc side for the best part of the last decade.

Bring back the Rangers!

Do you ever post anything that isn't negative?

Tell me one thing about Rangers apart from our history, stadium, support and training facilities that is positive?

The club is a laughing stock on and off the pitch and that's why my posts are negative.

I would love to come on here and say well done Walter, you got your tactics spot on and we deserved to win the first trophy of the season.

Unfortunately the truth is far different and I'm afraid that I fail to see anything positive about our club at present.

Just a tad harsh there!

TBH we dont really know what McCoist is capable of, he could turn out to be an amazing manager for us.

I accept that we will only ever know if he gets the chance but IMO I just don't think he has that ruthless streak that makes good managers great. I think that is what seperates the likes of Ferguson from Wenger.

If we cared that much there would be a demonstration at Auchenhowie and the players, Smith, Bain and Murray would get a far rougher ride than they've ever had and one they deserve.

Do our fans really care?

Rangers are a shambles on and off the pitch yet we, the fans appear to have no prolem accepting:

A chairman/owner who effectively chucked it years ago and will sell the club to anyone willing tc line his already bulging pockets:

A CEO who is so far out of his depth he needs a life jacket and who is paid way over the odds for doing a very poor job and residing over a shambolic record on and off the park during his tenure

A negative manager who is well past his sell by date. His tactics, player selection and signings are quite simply atrocious;

An assistant manager who was a great player but who is more suited to being a TV 'hire a quip' personality and will never have the mean streak necassary to be a manager in his won right

A first team coach who is only with us because he couldn't get near the celtc first team

A captain who is also past his best and who is dragging the side down. Unless we win the title this season he will have overseen 4 titles in a row won by celtc during his captaincy - abysmal

A squad of players who quite frankly are vastly overrated and overpaid. Apart from young Fleck, there is not one player in that squad who I would be sad to see go. Not one, and that includes Davis, Mendes and Bougherra.

Having said all of that we have a support who have too easily accepted second best to a poor celtc side for the best part of the last decade.

Bring back the Rangers!

Right Agree with most of this, but Mendes is just as bad in the big game overated to fuck, he was a shitebag today the cunt would not tackle anyone today. he's is brilliant against the shite ok anyone can pass a ball from one side of the park to another against hamilton etc. apart from his goal at celtic park he's done fuck all Zilcho.

Wee novo u missed him out would not like to say him go. he's spannish and he gets that we fucking hate these cunts.

did not see the same passion from Davis, now with him comeing from Ulster u would think he would get in amongst this shite.