Is it only me who finds the Edu song pathetic and embarassing?

Tontospal

They sing their Irish Republican shite and we respond by singing the Edu song because it is in the tune of a Rangers anthem that we have surrendered.

What has that achieved and what was it ever meant to achieve?

Today was the first time I have ever heard them outsing us during a game at Hampden.

They certainly did not out sing us. The Rangers support were in fantastic voice untill they scored. We were so Gobsmacked that we stopped for a while. Celtics support are pish. We were alot louder than them today (tu)

I find our performances more pathetic and embaressing tbh

Agree.

To be honest I find everything about Rangers on an off the pitch pathetic and embarassing.

Apart from our history, support, stadium and training ground I cannot think of one positive thing.

They certainly did not out sing us. The Rangers support were in fantastic voice untill they scored. We were so Gobsmacked that we stopped for a while. Celtics support are pish. We were alot louder than them today (tu)

I watched the game on TV today and over the piece they outsung our support.

In the first half in particular the Rangers support were very poor.

Having said that, there is absolutely nothing in that team to inspire anyone to sing.

They sing their Irish Republican shite and we respond by singing the Edu song because it is in the tune of a Rangers anthem that we have surrendered.

Today was the first time I have ever heard them outsing us during a game at Hampden.

I strongly agree with you. They're laughing up their sleeves at us. They set out to silence us and they achieved their goal today (in more ways than one)

While we sit back and listen to chants of "go home ya h***" reverberating round the stadium.

It's stupid singing Edu Edu.....just confirms to them how much they've hurt us by this.

The fans are bursting to sing TBB.........it's just not the same without it and they know that, hence the reason they were hell bent in getting it banned.

Having said that, there is absolutely nothing in that team to inspire anyone to sing.

Absolute bollocks. Maybe after they scored, but you're talking shit.

I was'nt at the game but you did hear them more in the 1st half which did annoy me

I must need my ears tested then because all you could hear in the first half was their Irish republican shite. There was a period when that was all you could hear untiol the bears started a half hearted rendition of Rule Britannia and then reacted by drowning it out with more of their shite.

If only our fans had the balls to sing TBB. Let's test the water and see what the reaction is.

i was at the game and im not really into singing i leave that to others

but you could hear theyre fans more often than ours

but if singings the only thing thats worrying folk then we really are in trouble

weve reached a stage where if we dont win the title we could be in for a lot of pain and suffering as i can see them really turning the screw

only thing that will stop this is a buy out and theres seems nothing on the horizon

Pathetic and embarrassing is having a go at your fellow fans who turned out at hampden today.

:clap::clap::clap:

Well said mate. The Billy Boys was sung today but I suppose you don't hear that when you're not at the game.

I strongly agree with you. They're laughing up their sleeves at us. They set out to silence us and they achieved their goal today (in more ways than one)

While we sit back and listen to chants of "go home ya h***" reverberating round the stadium.

It's stupid singing Edu Edu.....just confirms to them how much they've hurt us by this.

The fans are bursting to sing TBB.........it's just not the same without it and they know that, hence the reason they were hell bent in getting it banned.

They can laugh all they want mate,aye they won today.

But I would never wish to be one of them.

Father O feeley is never far awy.

I was'nt at the game but you did hear them more in the 1st half which did annoy me

If it annoys you then go to the game and fix it. Don't moan from your armchair.

If it annoys you then go to the game and fix it. Don't moan from your armchair.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

From where I was sitting, we outsang them by miles before they scored.

They can laugh all they want mate,aye they won today.

But I would never wish to be one of them.

Father O feeley is never far awy.

I got loads of texts today after the game, a few of them being from the unwashed generally pissing themselves about the result.

They all got the same text returned.

"We could be bottom of the third division, losing every week and become the laughing stock of the Scottish league. But thank God i will never be one of you fenian fuckers."