Referee and Linesmen

NathanRfc

Right ok todays lost was all Walter Smiths fault, most of us are agreed. Im not trying to make excuses but the referee and linesmen were pish.

Early in the game there was a lunge on Whittaker i think out on the right. I cant remember who the tackle came from but it was a high challenge and certanly looked like a sending off to me. The referee played it on and then when play had stopped didnt even have a word with the player. Aiden mcgeady was on a yellow card and the referee said that he took a dive, any player that ive seen take a dive is given a yellow card, did the referee shite hiself?

The linesmen infront of the North Stand today was so flag happy it was unbeilevable. 3 or 4 of his decisions were very poor and was clear from where i was sitting the players that he flagged were not offside

Right ok todays lost was all Walter Smiths fault, most of us are agreed. Im not trying to make excuses but the referee and linesmen were pish.

Early in the game there was a lunge on Whittaker i think out on the right. I cant remember who the tackle came from but it was a high challenge and certanly looked like a sending off to me. The referee played it on and then when play had stopped didnt even have a word with the player. Aiden mcgeady was on a yellow card and the referee said that he took a dive, any player that ive seen take a dive is given a yellow card, did the referee shite hiself?

The linesmen infront of the North Stand today was so flag happy it was unbeilevable. 3 or 4 of his decisions were very poor and was clear from where i was sitting the players that he flagged were not offside

All offsides except one from Boyd were correct.

referee was decent i thought. No real bad desicions, except McGeady's dive, which he should have booked him for, which meant down to 10 men. But a Scottish referee would never do that to seltic.

I think the ref done quite well today - one wrong call on an offside in the 2nd half but it didn't lead to anything. Couple of scraps that he called wrong for both sides, but didnt make any major fuck ups. Done well not to dish the cards out early - so well done Dougie. Too bad that we didn't have McCurry in charge today tho.

All offsides except one from Boyd were correct.

referee was decent i thought. No real bad desicions, except McGeady's dive, which he should have booked him for, which meant down to 10 men. But a Scottish referee would never do that to seltic.

no they werent

miller in the 2nd half was shown to be onside

I think the ref done quite well today - one wrong call on an offside in the 2nd half but it didn't lead to anything. Couple of scraps that he called wrong for both sides, but didnt make any major fuck ups. Done well not to dish the cards out early - so well done Dougie. Too bad that we didn't have McCurry in charge today tho.

:craphead: we got f*ck all off him all game and anytime that jap and bigot went down they were getting free kicks. Some1 in the 2nd half of the game a cant remember who it was clearly took the ball a think it was McCulloch and he gives a free kick!! He should of sent Mcgeady off for his wee petulant kick out and then his foul he was booked for!! He also took a dive in the last couple of minutes which he should of been booked for!! Dougie Mcdonald was sh*te the day and thats the last 3 Old Firm games they have had every decision

the linseman didnt bother me, but the ref was a nightmare, you couldn't tackle no cunt. It's a poofs game now

Agree and disagree.

When you sneeze on a player you could easilly get booked, but if McGeady could throw you a punch and the ref would give a blind eye.