Where have our hard players gone

minstral

WE have no players who will mix it with that lot today. We kept standing off them and letting them run by us without a tackle going in, when you see how brown run by 4 or 5 of our players in the first half told me, that we have now a team of cowards playing for us. When you think richard gough or bomber brown would have halfed him in two.

Probably because Ally has the whole team playing hide and seek for a few hours each day during training for a laugh.....no one got stuck into those mhanky bastards at all today. Just Woeful

WE have no players who will mix it with that lot today. We kept standing off them and letting them run by us without a tackle going in, when you see how brown run by 4 or 5 of our players in the first half told me, that we have now a team of cowards playing for us. When you think richard gough or bomber brown would have halfed him in two.

agreed

surely theres some wee hard cunt playing in the reserves or under19's that is willing to go out there and snarl, kick, bite and more

mind souness' first game when he got sent off and the whole rangers team piled into the mix for a fight

imagine a stramas happened now with our lot

all they would do is wave their fucking white shorts in surrender

tell you one thing players like albertz would have snapped that lot in half we need a batering ram

albertz was a fucking shitebag, gio and even wee reyna were good at the clogging

i mind reyna was right-back against the tims at ibrox (was flo's first game, humped them 5-1 and bobby petta had tore ricksen a new one in the last game)

first 5 mins he got booked for putting petta into the front 2 rows of the govan front but we never seen the wee mhank for the rest of the game

Probably because Ally has the whole team playing hide and seek for a few hours each day during training for a laugh.....no one got stuck into those mhanky bastards at all today. Just Woeful

why is it that whenever we lose a game there is always someone who comes up with the excuse that its ally and his cheeky chappy attitude thats the problem. you have never been in training with ally so dont judge him on that shite.

why is it that whenever we lose a game there is always someone who comes up with the excuse that its ally and his cheeky chappy attitude thats the problem. you have never been in training with ally so dont judge him on that shite.

So what should we judge him on ?

Our shite performances perhaps ?

We miss KT, the only one that can break up attacks in our team.

So we have only one player who can do this? Timmy has Brown, Hartley, Robson - all of whom can do this.

We have one.

Great.

We miss KT, the only one that can break up attacks in our team.

So we have only one player who can do this? Timmy has Brown, Hartley, Robson - all of whom can do this.

We have one.

Great.

We have known this for a while now Danny Boy.

(tu)

100% agree.

If was never a problem before, when he came it was all, he will be a great influence in the dressing room, keeps squad spirit up. It's fucking shite. There isn't many people in the world who would want a right good fucking tackle to the scum more than Coisty. I believe he is the only one who actually shows his appreciation to the club.

I think people have to get their priorities sorted. If Ally had taken the team like he had all the others we would have won it, Ally see's it from a fans point of view.

tell you one thing players like albertz would have snapped that lot in half we need a batering ram

albertz was a fucking shitebag, gio and even wee reyna were good at the clogging

i mind reyna was right-back against the tims at ibrox (was flo's first game, humped them 5-1 and bobby petta had tore ricksen a new one in the last game)

first 5 mins he got booked for putting petta into the front 2 rows of the govan front but we never seen the wee mhank for the rest of the game

Albertz was far from a shitebag.

Underrated tackler who put in his fair share of defensive work, but even Advocaat realised that asking this attacking behemoth to defend was a waste of his talent (tu)

wtf albertz wasnt a shite bag when he knocked that cunt lamberts teeth out

Ferguson was the only player that got flustered, pissed or done a bit of moaning and shouting. It must hurt him having to play with that lot.

Regardless of what you think of him, he's the only one that plays for the jersey in my opinion.

This has really hurt him, and us as fans know exactly what he must be going through. The rest of em just follow the motions, its dire.

Albertz was far from a shitebag.

Underrated tackler who put in his fair share of defensive work, but even Advocaat realised that asking this attacking behemoth to defend was a waste of his talent (tu)

We're just not going to agree on a thing tonight.

Albertz was a great player when things went well, but a total passenger when they didn't.

He didn't do fuck all back in the defence.

He was famous for being invisible when we had hard games and were under pressure.

Although our team lacks skillful flair players I also think that we lack a powerful centre forward, a tough tackling midfield general and a robust centre half.

I'm generally an advocate of attacking football, but what I would give for us to have a Kevin Davies, Aaron Mokeona or Emmanuel Pogatetz at the moment.