Right everyone, we are hurting

personally i'd change the captaincy first, mind it seemed to work when fergie first got it, now i'd give it to people who at least put a shift in for us, davis, bougherra (might convince him to stay for a wee while), or god forbid macgregor

then i'd drop fergie and bring in edu, hopefully that will give fergie a major kick up the arse, if not he can leave if he wants

then i'd tell dailly, big lee (he's taken a major dive in performances since he got sent off at aberdeen last season, so thats why he's on the list), weir (he's too old now, its a shame but he is), hemdani, adam, and stevie smith that they are leaving in the summer wether they like it or not

i'd flog boyd, take the 3 mill and use miller and lafferty up front and bring in a youth striker to learn and grow so that when they are 21-22 they actually know what the fuck they are coming into

if i got a good offer for shagger i'd take it as alexander is a good keeper and once again i'd use a youth person and bring them on in games where the points are practically safe (i.e 2-0 at home with 15 mins to go etc) let him know what to expect from the crowd etc

also if some 3rd rate premiership team wants mendes for 3-4 million they they can have him

id have my team as

GK alexander

LB papac

RB whittaker (let him make his usual error but train him up to not let it get to him as he actually looks good going forward

CB Bougherra

CB Broadfoot (same as keeper, when game is practically tied up i'd bring on a youth person to learn from boughie)

RM Aaron (let him have the remaining games to get used to scottish cloggers)

LM Beasley ( swap him with fleck, give them both games)

DCM Edu

ACM Davis

2ndstriker miller

CF lafferty

for the 2 forwards i'd keep some youth on the bench as well to bring on to either help them out if we're chasing the game or give them a run out if we're winning, also novo for miller is a shot i'd use as well, depends on whos in good form at the current time

also i'd demand that when new contracts are written, that win bonuses are more and basic wage is less, let the fuckers play for their money if the want it

i'd also make sure that both reserve team and under19's are playing the same formation that the first team is, so the players dont have to think too much

players would have an equal amount of physical training as well as tactical training and i would include the promising youths in the tactical training, so they get as much experience as possible

and lastly i'd have mccoist (if he's still there) solely working with the strikers so they know how to have a fucking pop at goal

If i could get the job tommorow i will:

1.Give more chance to Alexander.

2.Play Stevie Smith as LB.

3.Never play Dailly.

4.Won`t play players out of their natural possition.

5.Use Aaron as my first LM choice.

6.Use Edu ahead of McCulloch.

7.Offer a new contract to Dean Furman.

id get rid of all the papes and the muslims and have a protestant only team

like the good old days

we lost finals before but at least we knew the players were hurting just as much as we are right now

You mean the bad old days when racism and bigotory was the norm :rolleyes:

personally i'd change the captaincy first, mind it seemed to work when fergie first got it, now i'd give it to people who at least put a shift in for us, davis, bougherra (might convince him to stay for a wee while), or god forbid macgregor

then i'd drop fergie and bring in edu, hopefully that will give fergie a major kick up the arse, if not he can leave if he wants

then i'd tell dailly, big lee (he's taken a major dive in performances since he got sent off at aberdeen last season, so thats why he's on the list), weir (he's too old now, its a shame but he is), hemdani, adam, and stevie smith that they are leaving in the summer wether they like it or not

i'd flog boyd, take the 3 mill and use miller and lafferty up front and bring in a youth striker to learn and grow so that when they are 21-22 they actually know what the fuck they are coming into

if i got a good offer for shagger i'd take it as alexander is a good keeper and once again i'd use a youth person and bring them on in games where the points are practically safe (i.e 2-0 at home with 15 mins to go etc) let him know what to expect from the crowd etc

also if some 3rd rate premiership team wants mendes for 3-4 million they they can have him

id have my team as

GK alexander

LB papac

RB whittaker (let him make his usual error but train him up to not let it get to him as he actually looks good going forward

CB Bougherra

CB Broadfoot (same as keeper, when game is practically tied up i'd bring on a youth person to learn from boughie)

RM Aaron (let him have the remaining games to get used to scottish cloggers)

LM Beasley ( swap him with fleck, give them both games)

DCM Edu

ACM Davis

2ndstriker miller

CF lafferty

for the 2 forwards i'd keep some youth on the bench as well to bring on to either help them out if we're chasing the game or give them a run out if we're winning, also novo for miller is a shot i'd use as well, depends on whos in good form at the current time

also i'd demand that when new contracts are written, that win bonuses are more and basic wage is less, let the fuckers play for their money if the want it

i'd also make sure that both reserve team and under19's are playing the same formation that the first team is, so the players dont have to think too much

players would have an equal amount of physical training as well as tactical training and i would include the promising youths in the tactical training, so they get as much experience as possible

and lastly i'd have mccoist (if he's still there) solely working with the strikers so they know how to have a fucking pop at goal

First step, bring in a whole new team of coaches, as apparently the current group arent doing FUCK ALL. Same with Scouts.

Secondly, Sell the following players: Ferguson(washed up finished cunt and bad dressing room influence), McCulloch, Adam, Dailly, Kris no goals Boyd,De Marcus Beasley, and Kirk the donkey Broadfoot. Also Mcgregor could go for 4 or 5 mill to keep the banks happy.

Id try to bring in a few bosmans but I doubt that anyone would want to join given our current state. Maybe beg big Dado to come out of retirement lol.

Team would be

Alexander

PaPac/Smith

Bougherra

Hemdani/Edu

Whittaker/Mcmillan

Aaron/ Fleck

Thomson

Mendes

Davis/Naismith

Lafferty

Novo/ Miller

play attacking free flowing football getting K Thomson to stay back and protect the defence and letting all the other attackers run forward and create havoc in the box.

Well if it was me i'd tell bazza, broadfoot, boyd, daily and mcculloch your services are no longer required

then i'd trawl through message boards advertizing a coaching job, get them to learn the basics and if they don't get it right keep on doing it untill they get it drilled into them, practice set pieces and throw ins till it makes them sick, 6 v 6 practice games complete with tackling and then when it comes to lunch, give them a very strict diet of grule and water and maybe a half a piece.

then make them train some more, give them shitloads of pasta and milk then work them some more untill the whole park vomit induced.

but hey that's just me

like the good old days

we lost finals before but at least we knew the players were hurting just as much as we are right now

You mean the bad old days when racism and bigotory was the norm :rolleyes:

are athletic bilbao a bigoted club(in your words)

they only sign 1 type of player

Get a new manager who has some tactical knowledge.

Raise money by selling Boyd, Miller, Ferguson, Adam, Webster, Velicka, Edu, Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Gow, McGregor, Beasley and get rid of Hemdani.

Buy a new RB, CH, Winger and Striker - all quality.

That plus bringing on younger players should help us out and keep us in business.

like the good old days

so no novo or boughie then? <cr> clown

Strip Ferguson of the captaincy and then drop him, move Davis in 1 to his natural position of centre midfield!! Only because of our players at our disposal i would put Novo on the right, Fleck on the left with middle 2 of Davis and Mendes!!

Guest UnitedKingdom

If it neared the end of the season players getting injured left right and centre, all we would have is unexperienced youth players to fill in going by your theory

I'd sell the fucking lot of them and bring in younger, hungrier players with the cash I'd raise.

I'm no worse than Ewan 'What nationality is Beasley again?' Chester in all fucking honestly!

1. Take the Armband of Fergie. Give it to Nacho.

2. Put, Dailly, Boyd, Ferguson, Miller, Broadfoot, Velicka, S. Smith, G.Smith on the Transfer List.

3. Get 5 decent scouts and set them on their way.

4. Bring in 1 RB, 1 LB, 1 MC, 2 CB's, 2 ST's.

5. Make current players watch many Dvd's about Rangers Football Club. Get some fucking history into them

6. Field a team of:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Edu Aaron

Novo Lafferty

For my first game in charge.

7. Call a press conference and make every player apologise to every Rangers Fan out there and promise to play better.

8. Cancel a days training and go out team building exercises, then a team and staff and board dinner. (Make sure everyone knows who the fuck they are playing for.)

9. Arrange a Fan day, where the players sign autographs etc.

10. Start fucking winning.