Rent-a-quote has to stop

Danny

(thanks for the phrase Muff)

Every time we get a bad result, one of the usual suspects comes out with bullshit to the media about how we will fight back from this loss and pick it up.

Lee McCulloch is probably the worst culprit, but in the past guys like Chris Burke, Charlie Adam and Barry Ferguson not to mention Madjid Bougherra, Pedro Mendes and Kirk Broadfoot etc plus of course our esteemed manager are regularly coming out with 'inspiring' drivel which is simply doing more harm than good when the results are not reflecting what these chaps are promising.

This 'media' nonsense has to stop - for every new interview which tells us we'll turn it around, more embarrassment and less of credibility follows.

This club, which has long proudly held itself as a dignified outfit with integrity is in danger of becoming a serious laughing stock with its media performances.

Either put an end to them all, or significantly reduce them. Or better yet, actually fulfil the promises you're making in them.

Lee McCulloch was living up to his other name today, 'hide and seek'

I wish the useless plank of wood would keep his trap shut - instead of doing the talking on the pitch our players would rather appologise in the papers/website - shitebags. It's time something was done about this.

His quotes about having a few days off really enraged me - guess who's all out on the piss tonight!?

Tbh though what do you expect the team to say.

"F*ck it we've lost the cup, we won't bounce back from this, we've lost the league now, it's over."

Someone has to speak to the press or papaers don't get sold.

"F*ck it we've lost the cup, we won't bounce back from this, we've lost the league now, it's over."

It's not Rangers' concern to sell the Daily Retard.

Lee McCulloch was living up to his other name today, 'hide and seek'

I wish the useless plank of wood would keep his trap shut - instead of doing the talking on the pitch our players would rather appologise in the papers/website - shitebags. It's time something was done about this.

His quotes about having a few days off really enraged me - guess who's all out on the piss tonight!?

I thought he was our best midfielder today, bar his silly free kicks (some looked perfect though), he barely put a foot wrong, that said, we probably didnt even need to play him today

I thought his distrubution, positioning, decision making and tackling was horrific - he was charging up the park at the same time as Ferguson and Mendes were and when we gave the ball away, he was getting caught out. The amount of times he just lamped the ball up the park was embarrassing - it's not rocket science, he should try lifting his head and having a look.

I thought his distrubution, positioning, decision making and tackling was horrific - he was charging up the park at the same time as Ferguson and Mendes were and when we gave the ball away, he was getting caught out. The amount of times he just lamped the ball up the park was embarrassing - it's not rocket science, he should try lifting his head and having a look.

But this isn't the point, it's the media displays I'm getting fecked off with. As are you. (on top of the football, that is)

Walter plays him for his apparent 'physical presence'.

I don't buy it. He drinks in one of my locals, Starka, and he's nowhere near as big or as built as he appears.

From just standing next to him at a bar, you can see that he's not as powerful or as dominant as Smith would lead us to believe. Mabye it's easier for me to say that because I'm pushing 6'3, but I see no reason for him to be involved.

Apart from the fact that he's Barry and Kris's mate.

(thanks for the phrase Muff)

Every time we get a bad result, one of the usual suspects comes out with bullshit to the media about how we will fight back from this loss and pick it up.

Lee McCulloch is probably the worst culprit, but in the past guys like Chris Burke, Charlie Adam and Barry Ferguson not to mention Madjid Bougherra, Pedro Mendes and Kirk Broadfoot etc plus of course our esteemed manager are regularly coming out with 'inspiring' drivel which is simply doing more harm than good when the results are not reflecting what these chaps are promising.

This 'media' nonsense has to stop - for every new interview which tells us we'll turn it around, more embarrassment and less of credibility follows.

This club, which has long proudly held itself as a dignified outfit with integrity is in danger of becoming a serious laughing stock with its media performances.

Either put an end to them all, or significantly reduce them. Or better yet, actually fulfil the promises you're making in them.

he only answers the questions put to him

some fans want to hear what the players have to say after the game, mcculloch is getting a hard time for answering a question put to him by journalists

what do want him to say " fuck off "

Walter plays him for his apparent 'physical presence'.

I don't buy it. He drinks in one of my locals, Starka, and he's nowhere near as big or as built as he appears.

From just standing next to him at a bar, you can see that he's not as powerful or as dominant as Smith would lead us to believe. Mabye it's easier for me to say that because I'm pushing 6'3, but I see no reason for him to be involved.

Apart from the fact that he's Barry and Kris's mate.

you can see he is not powerful on the pitch by standing next to him at a bar ? ;)

he served his purpose last time in his role, but had a poor game yesterday , no real prescence in the game yesterday

Lets just be honest about his real problem. He's shite at football. End of really.

surely he must be decent to play 4 seasons in the EPL

started off not to bad at rangers and faded badly around 10-12 games

It's not Rangers' concern to sell the Daily Retard.

they have to talk and cause if they dont then the media will turn on them and tear them apart . . . not good for our club. it may be that theey dont beleive in what they are saying or that they are not happy with saying it but have to because it iss part of there job desription