Its time to honour your motto

Gonzalo1990

What a pity Rangers lost the final. I couldnt watch the game, I was in a restaraunt of my family. Ive just seen the two Celtic goals. What a narrow defeat.

Remember your motto, bears: NO SURRENDER

There will be other battles to fight. Cheer up. Rangers is club with very rich history and will be the champion again, sooner or later.

Thats all I can say from here. I completely understand and I know how is it like to lose a final against your rival.

Greetings. I have to go now to see the River Plate game against Velez.

And remember: DONT SURRENDER.

Amazing eh.....only 12 hours ago wanting to know what the story was with our club and 12 hours later quoting our "No Surrender" motto.

FFS - its as obvious as Ian Crocker, Scott Booth and Peter MaGuire..... :craphead:

Harry hood

What a pity Rangers lost the final. I couldnt watch the game, I was in a restaraunt of my family. Ive just seen the two Celtic goals. What a narrow defeat.

Remember your motto, bears: NO SURRENDER

There will be other battles to fight. Cheer up. Rangers is club with very rich history and will be the champion again, sooner or later.

Thats all I can say from here. I completely understand and I know how is it like to lose a final against your rival.

Greetings. I have to go now to see the River Plate game against Velez.

And remember: DONT SURRENDER.

NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA! SCUM!