Kevin Thomson

CF5LOYAL

Since he has been out Brown has completely dominated every old firm game, he seems the only player in our team that has the fight an balls to go in and put his foot right through the cunt, or any one of them for that matter.

I would love to see the stats of points won with Thommo in the team and thommo without, i'd imagine it'd be pretty staggering.

Mendes and Davis havn't been half the players since he got injured. Hope you get fit soon Kev, we need you :(

thought mendes was poor today, but davis was doing all the work of all our midfielders plus trying to cover whittaker at times, thought he did well given what he had to do, he certainly looked like he wanted it

I think we'd have the perfect combination with Mendes Thomson and Davis. Mendes is mostly skill, Davis is half skill and half graft and Thommo is mostly graft.

Not going to get into a formation argument but i'd prefer another 'biting' midfielder like Thommo and play with a midfield 4.

Since he has been out Brown has completely dominated every old firm game, he seems the only player in our team that has the fight an balls to go in and put his foot right through the cunt, or any one of them for that matter.

I would love to see the stats of points won with Thommo in the team and thommo without, i'd imagine it'd be pretty staggering.

Mendes and Davis havn't been half the players since he got injured. Hope you get fit soon Kev, we need you :(

My thread from earlier tonight (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=102423

Unfortunatley we wont see him until next season.

I hope we see a trio of Mendes, Davis and Thomson next season.

As do I, although I thought Barry was the only player who didn't go into hiding in extra time he just doesn't have that wee bit of spark anymore.

Mendes in the first half of the season was awesome but since Ferguson has returned he seems to have gone into his shell and is not dominating the games the way he was. Thommo was doing all the dirty for him and the balance of our team was perfect, now we seem to get overrun every other week.

My thread from earlier tonight (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=102423

Well there ye go craigy, one point from 12 says it all.

And i'm quite sure it will not only be the Old Firm stats that show how badly he is missed.

Unfortunatley we wont see him until next season.

I hope we see a trio of Mendes, Davis and Thomson next season.

It's what we should be building round in a Midfield 3, but no doubt we'll have to cash in on one :mad:

Two able full backs, a CB to partner Bougherra, two proper wide men and an able striker - sadly there is no chance of that.

We're stuck with rubbish like Broadfoot, Whittaker, Miller....Ferguson wont be dropped either.

its also a fact that we have NEVER lost an old firm game in which kevin thomson has played in.

in fact now that i think of it we have actually won every game.

mar 2007 1-0

may 2007 2-0

oct 2007 3-0

mar 2008 1-0

aug 2008 4-2

GET WELL SOON KT :praise:

its also a fact that we have NEVER lost an old firm game in which kevin thomson has played in.

in fact now that i think of it we have actually won every game.

mar 2007 1-0

may 2007 2-0

oct 2007 3-0

mar 2008 1-0

aug 2008 4-2

GET WELL SOON KT :praise:

As much as he has put in some fine performances, this is really a case of someone missing for a long time being elevated above their status as people only remember the good games he had, while watching poor performances from his replacement.

And if he was not injured just remember he was being sold in January so he would not have played yesterday anyway.

I would like to think he can come back next season and improve his consistency and cut out the silly bookings and mistimed tackles, but if he does he will be sold in Janaury for certain.

As much as he has put in some fine performances, this is really a case of someone missing for a long time being elevated above their status as people only remember the good games he had, while watching poor performances from his replacement.

And if he was not injured just remember he was being sold in January so he would not have played yesterday anyway.

I would like to think he can come back next season and improve his consistency and cut out the silly bookings and mistimed tackles, but if he does he will be sold in Janaury for certain.

he allready cut the bookings and silly tackles out 7 games 1 booking

he allready cut the bookings and silly tackles out 7 games 1 booking

Without checking your stats (as I believe you!!) did he really only play 7 games this season? It wasn't until mid November he got injured. I couldn't tell you how many bookings he had by that time this season, but he was certainly still guilty of some mistimed and silly tackles, although I will say it did seem to be improving a little.

My main point was that he isn't quite the player some are making out as if with KT back, all is sorted. He did play in both Kaunas games, and our defeat at Love St, as well as in some of our best performances of the season at the piggery and easter rd.