Pedro Mendes where were you today ?

BLUEDIGNITY

He got fucking lost along with the rest of them, I think he has been dragged down to the pish that surrounds him. Needs a volley up the arse cause he is a decent player

It's telling that the longer he's been at Rangers, the more it seems he's losing his ability.

Maybe it's our training - who knows?

Playing absolutely nobody, this was your stage, and we got nothing from you ? :sherlock:

Like many of our players, sadly.

Not good enough.

Huggin wee strapon like a long lost brother at the end of the match as if it was a great game ! Sorry not for this Bear ! :sherlock:

It looked like Mendes didn't even want the ball today. He wasn't the only one right enough.

I accept that it must be brutal playing alongside Ferguson and McCulloch but Pedro didn't even try and grab the game by the scruff of the neck today, at a time when we needed it, badly.

I think we saw today why we got him from Portsmouth ... certainly a talented player but rather posted missing when push comes to shove in the big games

Nah, that's bollocks.

One bad game, where no-one else turned up. Why blame Mendes when there are another 9 to pick out?

I don't think he performed today, but to turn on him is so, so wrong after the season he's given us so far.

He got fucking lost along with the rest of them, I think he has been dragged down to the pish that surrounds him. Needs a volley up the arse cause he is a decent player

It's telling that the longer he's been at Rangers, the more it seems he's losing his ability.

Maybe it's our training - who knows?

Or maybe it's that he was overated in the first place.

Capable of being great sometimes. But often capable of mediocrity.

John Hartson had a dig at Mendes in the Sun last week, what he said was EXACTLY how he played today.

Inconsistent, disappears, doesnt get many shooting opportunities for an attacking midfielder and how many long, penetrating passes does he actually complete ?

I think we saw today why we got him from Portsmouth ... certainly a talented player but rather posted missing when push comes to shove in the big games

Nah, that's bollocks.

One bad game, where no-one else turned up. Why blame Mendes when there are another 9 to pick out?

I don't think he performed today, but to turn on him is so, so wrong after the season he's given us so far.

One bad game? That, my friend, is bollocks.

I can think of several sub par displays. 4 off the top of my head if you want them.

No one else turned up? I find we are on the same page so much, but we appear diametrically opposed on this one. You think Lafferty, Whittaker, and Ferguson were appalling?

John Hartson had a dig at Mendes in the Sun last week, what he said was EXACTLY how he played today.

Inconsistent, disappears, doesnt get many shooting opportunities for an attacking midfielder and how many long, penetrating passes does he actually complete ?

I was laughed off the forum many months ago for this view.

I do like much of what he does, but I see his flaws where too many ignore them or can't see them.

Nah, that's bollocks.

One bad game? That, my friend, is bollocks.

I can think of several sub par displays. 4 off the top of my head if you want them.

No one else turned up? I find we are on the same page so much, but we appear diametrically opposed on this one. You think Lafferty, Whittaker, and Ferguson were appalling?

Only Whittaker turned up, for me at least.

Mendes is not, has not and never will be an attacking midfielder.

Nah, that's bollocks.

What has he really given us this season, in all honesty... a good game at parkhead and a goal...a good goal against thistle in the cup...what else...he is meant to be our creative midfielder, with a decent shot and the trickery to unlock defences....i just dont see it with him....thought he looked awful yesterday and was shit scared of putting in a tackle...