TV Comments in OZ

Watched the game on SBS and found myself sadly agreeing with what these guys were saying, bearing in mind the A league is probably no better than junior football.

Various comments included, limited ability, no game plan, lack of speed, one paced, lack of desire.

I will never be able to argue the fact that we have a better league and football if we keep serving this up.

Also have to say being one of the more moderate fans that if i was still living in Glasgow i would never return to watch a team managed by WS. The team set up was terrible, given the Boogie was injured i thought fair enough at least it was a balanced back four. Midfield to front was a disgrace. Here we have the weakest Celtic defence that i can remember and we play one up front.

Players

McGregor; played well

Weir; played well lacking pace

Broadfoot; as above

Papac; Lost going forward at times defended well

Whittaker; played well but no movement in the middle for an out ball

McCulloch; played well but should never have been playing

Ferguson; best of a bad bunch in the middle

Mendes; terrible with the lack of movement in front of him he had nothing to add to the game

Davis; ok in patches didnt have space to run at due to one man up front

Lafferty; had the beating of Hinkel then we moved him, strange

Miller; we drop Boyd for this man, he is a shocker

Novo; tried to hard but did cause them trouble

Boyd; nothing to work with

Dailly; put him out to grass

All in though a very poor performance and the manager has to take the blame, no pace no vision, we need Fleck or Aaron making runs for Mendes otherwise leave Mendes out. We did not have the burst of pace in the middle of the park to help the lone striker in the formation we played.

Watched the game on SBS and found myself sadly agreeing with what these guys were saying, bearing in mind the A league is probably no better than junior football.

Various comments included, limited ability, no game plan, lack of speed, one paced, lack of desire.

I will never be able to argue the fact that we have a better league and football if we keep serving this up.

Also have to say being one of the more moderate fans that if i was still living in Glasgow i would never return to watch a team managed by WS. The team set up was terrible, given the Boogie was injured i thought fair enough at least it was a balanced back four. Midfield to front was a disgrace. Here we have the weakest Celtic defence that i can remember and we play one up front.

Players

McGregor; played well

Broadfoot; as above

Mendes; terrible with the lack of movement in front of him he had nothing to add to the game

All in though a very poor performance and the manager has to take the blame, no pace no vision, we need Fleck or Aaron making runs for Mendes otherwise leave Mendes out. We did not have the burst of pace in the middle of the park to help the lone striker in the formation we played.

Misser can at least score against the mhanks, once Boyd came on it was game over!

Players

McGregor; played well

Broadfoot; as above

Misser can at least score against the mhanks, once Boyd came on it was game over!

Pish.

mate, i tuned out at half time, because lets face it, that wank craig foster and awaratifi talk shite at the best of times...but to be honest, i am glad the game was at 2am on a Monday morning, so most folk didnt see it because that was an utter embarrassment...i know the spl can serve up alot better than that but the game is not often shown here, especially free to air and its games like that that give uneducated folks the idea the scottish league is no better than the a league (when it is barrowloads in front)

Jardy, i get full imperial pints where i live and its better than Tennants.

Aussie rules is a great game, never thought i would say it but i like the game.

The beer over here is much, much better than the beer back home.

Who cares what they said, we deserve every bit of criticism regardless of where its from after that performance.