Don't beat about the bush.

We have a mangement team who are good manmanager but shit on a coahing and tactical POV, the thing is we have some decent players but smith does not know how to utilise them same as it was with laudrup et al who smith did not know how to use in Europe...

we have a team in there, somewhere. We need a good manger to unleash it.

I'd agree with that.

We have a few players who are good enough to play for us.

We just need a manager who will bring in some fresh ideas and a few new faces in the positions which are occupied by players who are the favourites among our current management team.

We are absolutely garbage - some of the players lack the basics and the management team don't have a scooby what their doing and yet we lose out to a pathetic celtc in the 1st final of the season and trail them by 3 points in the league - a team that play with crap like Loovens, Hinkel, Hartley and Gary Caldwell in midfield.

Too much of an old pals act with Smith. Maybe in days gone by you could get away with that bit not these days and not when your a team thats used to being at the top and you want to stay there

I truly believe that Lee McCulloch, Barry Ferguson, Kirk Broadfoot and Kenny Miller only hold down places in our team because of their close relationship with the management

Too much of an old pals act with Smith. Maybe in days gone by you could get away with that bit not these days and not when your a team thats used to being at the top and you want to stay there

I truly believe that Lee McCulloch, Barry Ferguson, Kirk Broadfoot and Kenny Miller only hold down places in our team because of their close relationship with the management

As much as I hate the bastard, Miller occasionally justifies his selection. Your point is still spot on though.

we have a team in there, somewhere. We need a good manger to unleash it.

I'd agree with that.

We have a few players who are good enough to play for us.

We just need a manager who will bring in some fresh ideas and a few new faces in the positions which are occupied by players who are the favourites among our current management team.

agreed, also the young talent of Aaron and Fleck, if a good manager were to come in - these young talents would be in a better position to flourish and i believe both can be part of a quality side for us. When I look at our squad as a whole and see both old and youth. I can see a good footballing team in the making in terms of skill, flair and direction.

---------------------McGregor------------------

Whittaker----Bougherra--Weir-----Papac

Aaron--------Davis-----Mendes-----Fleck/Beasley

---------------Novo-----Lafferty--------------

Its nothing from the finished article. A new centreback, RB are needed but that is the basis of as good footballing team. Of course some of the players in there need to improve but under the right guidance i think they could flourish.

What annoys me also is the fact you cant build a nice attacking footballing team in Scotland, with the brute nature of the SPL punting the ball up the park and ridiculous robust challenges. I feel in the way it holds us back sometimes That we need to buy a particular player that is strong etc etc but lacking in football flair and ability, and its a crying fucking shame.

We need to improve and that has to begin with a new manger.

As much as I hate the bastard, Miller occasionally justifies his selection. Your point is still spot on though.

Miller justifies hee haw. Everyone goes on about he runs about for 90+ minutes, was a lazy fuck today, a realy wish he never plays for us again.

Miller justifies hee haw. Everyone goes on about he runs about for 90+ minutes, was a lazy fuck today, a realy wish he never plays for us again.

He's lazy quite a lot of the time, but there still seems to be the myth that he gives his all every game. So I agree with you basically, but he's done more for us this season than McCulloch, Ferguson and Broadfoot have.

His only strengths are pulling the centre halves out by getting into the channels and playing on the shoulder. He should have been able to do that today because Hampden is a big pitch.

However the way to combate that is by playing a holding midfielder and having your centre backs sit a few yards deeper.

They did that today. Miller was annoymous and we resorted to long balls, which also plays into their hands.