For all the Barry lovers out there

kkennedy

as much as we want him to be our fearless leader who dominates and commands the middle of the park..... he isn't that guy lads. He has always been over rated. Prior to leaving for Blackburn and for a short time after, he was above average but now he is slower,doesn;t command the middle and is embarassing when he screams at his teammates blaming them for his shortcomings.

Here is a message to you Barry, you want to be our leader, maybe you should work on not being anonymous in a game and put your head down and graft.

rant over

Ferguson couldnae pass water yesterday.....rotten again but saying that Walters tactics were pish again.

Please why McCulloch.....hasn't it been proved beyond a reasonable doubt that's he's fuckin pish.

Lafferty on the wing,Broadfoot in the team,no wingers no width and again 1 up front.........sick of it.We'll win the Scottish cup again and that's it and we'll have Walter in the hotseat next season again...

Barry had a much better game than either Davis or Mendez who were bothh very poor today - and how anyone can question his commitment is beyond me - the little good we did in midfield game from Barry.

Barry had a much better game than either Davis or Mendez who were bothh very poor today - and how anyone can question his commitment is beyond me - the little good we did in midfield game from Barry.

And all his misplaced passes and shocking distribution didn't count....Ferguson was rank as was Mendes but i thought Davis was better than both.

And all his misplaced passes and shocking distribution didn't count....Ferguson was rank as was Mendes but i thought Davis was better than both.

To be honest - their midfield outplayed and out fought our midfield, so no matter who was there really the battle was lost in midfield so they have a collective responsibility.

only 2 players got pass marks from me papac and lafferty (until we moved him from left mid).

what i will give barry is he showed fight desire and pain,he knows how we felt.

in extra time he was about the only one with that fight about him,sadly though his days are numbered due to the fact he is no longer the 'world class' barry we once knew.Fighting through the pain barrier for our cause has taken its toll and we should not forget this.

but one thing ill ask you all

when barry does move who has the club at heart and desire to fill that captain position?

only 2 players got pass marks from me papac and lafferty (until we moved him from left mid).

in extra time he was about the only one with that fight about him,sadly though his days are numbered due to the fact he is no longer the 'world class' barry we once knew.Fighting through the pain barrier for our cause has taken its toll and we should not forget this.

when barry does move who has the club at heart and desire to fill that captain position?

If he doesn't move to a premiership club, Kevin Thomson.

Ferguson has been rotten this season, waching him yesterday and most of this season he always seems to choose the wrong pass, think he,s needing dropped for a whlie to think about his game. Sometimes the easy option is the right one.

agreed, a fit thomson would never have allowed brown to dominate us like fergie did yesterday

A decent shout but has he got what it takes to captain rangers? such young shoulders.

we would need to wait and see how he is after he returns from his 2nd serious knee injury.

A decent shout but has he got what it takes to captain rangers? such young shoulders.

we would need to wait and see how he is after he returns from his 2nd serious knee injury.

while i see where your coming from about the 2nd part, placing it on young shoulders shouldnt be a concern

thomson has played high level football for years now, captained hibs at times iirc and has broken into the scotland swuad has he not?

plus we done it when fergie got the armband so why not do it again

The guy did give his all, but he just isn't good enough any more. He's far too slow and his reactions are shocking, time and again the ball went flying by him which wouldn't have happened 7-8 years ago. If he truly loves the club then he has to admit he doesn't cut it any more.

if you want commitement and fight you could put any rangers fan onto that pitch. it's not good enough. Ferguson had a poor game today. Was he the worst?? No but to say he had a good game is a joke. Too many simple passes went astray. Simply not good enough from the midfield today. mendes and davis included

Worked hard, but no quality in his end product, a few times a simple pass into the box was overhit that would have really put sellck under pressure. Mendes was far worse though and they were all dominated by a footballing non entity in Scott brown…not a good day at the office at all for our midfield

:mutley::bullshit - Copy:

To be honest - their midfield outplayed and out fought our midfield, so no matter who was there really the battle was lost in midfield so they have a collective responsibility.

100% agree , very poor midfield performance

Well said m8 (tu)