Are we being taken for granted?

RangersAndy

i think that we are.

I paid 35 pounds plus travelling expenses to watch that game today and i gained minimal if any enjoyment at all.

i also pay 400 pounds a year for my season ticket which i have gained little enjoyment from this year/season .

sometimes after games like today and with the players performance i ask myself is it all worth it, are we ever going to get what we deserve as a massively supported club.

Aswell as constantly puting into our pockets to watch these so called "proffesionals", we are always being told that things will improve and i for one am starting to have my doubts :(

second place is not good enough and that is what we are to celtic sadly at the moment both on and off the pitch.

hey but as long as we are challenging them for the title and trying to get in to europe all is well, in walter we trust..............................my arse.

By the time I add up my flights, supporters bus fares, ticket costs and beer tokens I, like many others, spent a fortune just to get to the game today.

Infact I don't even know why I'm mentioning it because the money doesn't bother me at all because I love the Rangers.

However, like most Bears, I would like to see us setting up in a way where we are going to take the game to our greatest rivals, entertain our fans and hopefully as a result send us all home happy.

Yet the club don't seem to be bothered about how we feel in the slightest.

It's simply a case of come here line our pockets. Watch the game. Go home. See you next week.

By the time I add up my flights, supporters bus fares, ticket costs and beer tokens I, like many others, spent a fortune just to get to the game today.

Infact I don't even know why I'm mentioning it because the money doesn't bother me at all because I love the Rangers.

However, like most Bears, I would like to see us setting up in a way where we are going to take the game to our greatest rivals, entertain our fans and hopefully as a result send us all home happy.

Yet the club don't seem to be bothered about how we feel in the slightest.

It's simply a case of come here line our pockets. Watch the game. Go home. See you next week.

agreed, money grabbing bastards