Ticket prices?

pcbear

My ticket bought on the day v Hamilton last Sunday cost me £18, league games are £23?

I had a pint last night with my mate who until this year was a season ticket holder at West Ham, he bought a ticket for their home game v Sunderland early April, cost him £51 plus a £1.50 booking fee.Bog standard seat.

West Ham grade the games, v Man U, Arsenal,Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea any tickets sold would be even dearer.

Outrageous amount of money, dont you think? he has no kids and a decent wage so its not a huge issue for him, how much for a day out for a dad with a couple of kids to include all the relative travel,snacks prog etc £200ish, its a chunk of money in these uncertain times and could be better spent elsewhere, how can that be sustainable?madness.

Thought i would divert from the cup final posts which are making me feel sick.

mate i'm a season ticket holder at west ham and agree the prices are a fuckin joke. it's pricing out the real fans and attracting all the posh businessmen sort, which means Upton Park's losing the atmosphere. i'm a student and my season ticket costs 450 quid, which is disgusting. adult ones are about 800 quid i think!

but all the blokes in suits would argue we're paying to experience the top 'brand' of football, which is bollocks. following the hammers takes up virtually all of my budget.

btw am going to the hearts game next week as am staying with my mum (lives in ayrshire) and aint expecting a great atmosphere after yesterday.

Chelsea v Man City tickets for the away end (stuck in the corner) adult £44 lower tier or £47 upper tier and £19.50 for kids, so for me and my lad £63.50 tickets + diesel some food and a beer,the premier league is just a rip off   

Chelsea v Man City tickets for the away end (stuck in the corner) adult £44 lower tier or £47 upper tier and £19.50 for kids, so for me and my lad £63.50 tickets + diesel some food and a beer,the premier league is just a rip off   

and City where shite

Thats not only the EPL for you but London in general is way overpriced. If I were to attend a EPL match it would be watching Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn not because there on my doorstep but because they have seats spare and their tickets wont be as expensive as the clubs in London

Thats not only the EPL for you but London in general is way overpriced. If I were to attend a EPL match it would be watching Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn not because there on my doorstep but because they have seats spare and their tickets wont be as expensive as the clubs in London

to fair mate theres not many tickets under £30 pound, i,m a City fan so i will follow City all over, if i do miss a City game i would go and watch Stockport or Rangers if i have the cash , ordered my tickets today for the Hearts game this saturday and then it's City sunday v Sunderland,