Magic and Lee to be fit for Saturday

Boab

RANGERS expect Madjid Bougherra to be fit in time for Saturday's vital SPL clash with Hearts at Ibrox.

The Algerian defender missed yesterday's Co-operative Insurance Cup Final as he was still feeling the effects of a calf injury.

Kirk Broadfoot filled in valiantly at centre back despite having discomfort due to ligament damage in his foot.

Bougherra, though, should be back for the Hearts game when Rangers will try to get the Cup Final defeat out of their system.

Broadfoot was sent off for a last-man challenge on Aiden McGeady yesterday but he is eligibile for the Hearts game as the one-match suspension that follows will apply in next season's League Cup competition.

Davie Weir took a couple of heavy knocks against Celtic but he is suspended for the Hearts game in any case after his red card against Inverness.

Lee McCulloch will be available. He suffered from cramp yesterday and that was the reason he had to come off.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1592061,00.html

McCoist said after the Hamilton game that Bougherra would definatley make the final - I don't believe anyone at Rangers anymore and the official website is a joke - they couldn't even get the formation right yesterday - even people like myself called it spot on.

As for Lee McCulloch, he can fuck right off. No doubt the negative dinosaur will have 'rent-a-quote' in the holding role as Hearts are a physical side and very inconsistant so Wally will approach this with caution as he won't know what Hearts team will turn up - McCulloch will then play his favourite game, 'hide and seek'

Lee can have the rest of the season off for me!!! How much Paul McStays do we need to play centre midfield????

Welcome back Boogie!!! Whats the odds on Daily playing centre back on Saturday?????

McCoist said after the Hamilton game that Bougherra would definatley make the final - I don't believe anyone at Rangers anymore and the official website is a joke - they couldn't even get the formation right yesterday - even people like myself called it spot on.

You and me both, they must think we're stupid.