Murray Must Go!

BILLYSNOVO

I reading the absolute 'slaughtering' that Walter,mccoist and kenny are receiving at the moment.

A piss poor performance we got yesterday

but is it really thier fault?

look at some of the managers in the last decade

UEFA cup holders are led by one of our ex managers advocaat,he failed in the end AND spent a shit load of cash chasing the dream it is well documented that his blueprint led to the initial £80m debt which has remained around our necks ever since.

Eck HAD YES HAD to down size the advocaat squad as the wages were strangling our club to death,he delivered relative success and day like 'the helicopter is turning around',let me say this: without that man (a man with fu*king alot of dignity) those bead rattling mhanks would be going for 9 in a row this year.

we hounded this man out the club because he simply wasnt getting the financial backing of our fuc*ing chairman.

PLG well f*ck me!,on the face of it should have been a wonder signing! massive pedigree and highly highly rated in european football.This guy just simply didnt do his homework! he should have been here sampling what rangers are all about 6 months before eck was to leave.He didnt realise that defeat was not acceptable and bought a few diddies in the transfer market.a man whom let two players shite over him which effectively finished him. where did murray come into this?

nobody will ever know!.

Now our walter! i love the guy ! the 90's delivered 18 trophies f*ck i even heard a timmy today bragging that 1 more trophy this season will beat thier all time greatest success in a single decade (the 70's 14 apparently?).When he initially left he did so with people questioning wether or not his declaration of intent to leave might have cost us 10 in a row.This would always hang over his head and has never been forgotten.

If there was a man who we could rely on to sort out this mess left after PLG he was it and most of you agreed.

Look at last season? what a season!!! we could have and should have had the single most successful season in our history so where did it go wrong? SFA not granting an extension? nope timmy having a miraculous end to thier mhanky season? nope?

ill tell you who sacrificed our best ever season THAT C*NT MURRAY! he sold arguably our best player that season Hutton (who didnt want to leave) for fu*king £9m spondoos,now lets say he took what ? £5m and bought in 2-3 decent quality players or even better 4 top quality loan signings we would have won that quadruple i have no f*cking doubt about that.

I want to know WHY money wasnt spent in the summer till we got horsed out of the CL qualifiers by a f*cking diddy team? i'll bet again that MURRAY was behind that f*cking downright mis-management.

now to the club? we have heard the rumours of the financial disarray for sometime now,i am no accountant so i cant comment but if what i read is true then there is only one man to blame.

But taking into account Hutton,cuellar and the failed january attempt to flog boyd and whoever else (bouggie as he is qouted saying that he turned down newcastle? well the club must have accepted an offer then) murray has been guilty of selling the fans short after the fans showing thier loyalty.

Its been nearly a decade since Murrays midas touch and heavy investments delivered those trophy laden years,and i cant see anymore under his stewardship in the next decade.He has spoken/cast up of the £millions he poured into the club over those years so i will ask this

Murray do you want that money back? if not then do the right thing and sell the club to somebody else who is willing to take us forward with a plan? not the empty stadium plan you conveniently try to fob off to us to smooth over the Hutton sale!

Take the £6m you spent to buy our club and go.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reading the absolute 'slaughtering' that Walter,mccoist and kenny are receivibg at the moment.

A piss poor performance we got yesterday

but is it really thier fault?

look at some of the managers in the last decade

UEFA cup holders are led by one of our ex managers advocaat,he failed in the end AND spent a shit load of cash chasing the dream it is well documented that his blueprint led to the initial £80m debt which has remained around our necks ever since.

Eck HAD YES HAD to down size the advocaat squad as the wages were strangling our club to death,he delivered relative success and day like 'the helicopter is turning around',let me say this: without that man (a man with fu*king alot of dignity) those bead rattling mhanks would be going for 9 in a row this year.

we hounded this man out the club because he simply wasnt getting the financial backing of our fuc*ing chairman.

PLG well f*ck me!,on the face of it should have been a wonder signing! massive pedigree and highly highly rated in european football.This guy just simply didnt do his homework! he should have been here sampling what rangers are all about 6 months before eck was to leave.He didnt realise that defeat was not acceptable and bought a few diddies in the transfer market.a man whom let two players shite over him which effectively finished him. where did murray come into this?

nobody will ever know!.

Now our walter! i love the guy ! the 90's delivered 18 trophies f*ck i even heard a timmy today bragging that 1 more trophy this season will beat thier all time greatest success in a single decade (the 70's 14 apparently?).When he initially left he did so with people questioning wether or not his declaration of intent to leave might have cost us 10 in a row.This would always hang over his head and has never been forgotten.

If there was a man who we could rely on to sort out this mess left after PLG he was it and most of you agreed.

Look at last season? what a season!!! we could have and should have had the single most successful season in our history so where did it go wrong? SFA not granting an extension? nope timmy having a miraculous end to thier mhanky season? nope?

ill tell you who sacrificed our best ever season THAT C*NT MURRAY! he sold arguably our best player that season Hutton (who didnt want to leave) for fu*king £9m spondoos,now lets say he took what ? £5m and bought in 2-3 decent quality players or even better 4 top quality loan signings we would have won that quadruple i have no f*cking doubt about that.

I want to know WHY money wasnt spent in the summer till we got horsed out of the CL qualifiers by a f*cking diddy team? i'll bet again that MURRAY was behind that f*cking downright mis-management.

now to the club? we have heard the rumours of the financial disarray for sometime now,i am no accountant so i can comment but if what i read is true then there is only one man to blame.

But taking into account Hutton,cuellar and the failed january attempt to flog boyd and whoever else (bouggie as he is qouted saying that he turned down newcastle? well the club must have accepted an offer then) murray has been guilty of selling the fans short after the fans showing thier loyalty.

Its been nearly a decade since Murrays midas touch and heavy investments delivered those trophy laden years,and i cant see anymore under his stewardship in the next decade.He has spoken/cast up of the £millions he poured into the club over those years so i will ask this

Murray do you want that money back? if not then do the right thing and sell the club to somebody else who is willing to take us forward with a plan? not the empty stadium plan you conveniently try to fob off to us to smooth over the Hutton sale!

Take the £6m you spent to buy our club and go.

Your spot on mate, get him to fuck.

Murray has sanctioned enough cash for Smith to build a side capable of getting to the last 16 of the CL and/or winning the domestic treble.

Regardless of that, I wish they'd all bugger off.

I forgot SDM picks the team :doh:

so ill ask you this!

do you or dont you think that last season (which was in touching distance to being our greatest ever) would have panned out the same if we hadnt sold hutton or reinvested some of that £9m into strengthening our squad with signings or loan signings to give us a lift and see us through till the end?

You can't blame yesterday on David Murray.

That was Walter and his backroom team's wrong doing.

but i do! i f*cking blame him for the shit state were in financially which has put detrimental constraints on our signing policy?

Yesterday had fuck all to do with murray. Its walter smiths stupid tactics,playing players who havent played all season because they are experianced as oposed to playing players who actually have talent. His persisitence with kenny miller who couldnt hit a barn door,and his 4-5-1 formation whenever we play an important game because hes shit scared of the oponents. We shouldnt be playing a defensive formation against celtic,we should be attacking them and making them defend.

Murray has questions to answer yes,and he is not my favourite chairman in the world,but its not his fault. He has funded Walter substantially and Walter has squandered away the cash.

And as somebody mentioned in a post already,Murray wants to sell,nobody wants to buy. Would you rather he just walked away and let the club fall into administration? :S People like you dont look at the whole picture

Guest therabbitt

This is the kind of thread that gives internet posters a bad name.

It's short sighted and reactionary.

I'd applaud you for taking the time to write a long post, but unfortunately I think its trash.

I want the place emptied from top to bottom

yeah thats a great idea - it wont cost us a penny :rolleyes:

worried about yer job are we gail? :pipe:

iv got nothing to be worried about

:lol: I don't think sacking the cheerleaders will change the teams performance :craphead:

walter has wasted more than 20m on that squad ,and weve went backwards ,to scared to attack ,to scared to change tactics during a game , and stays to loyal to those who shites on him every week. in fairness to murray he gave old grey the cash but too often too late.if we dont win the league this year we are fucked and i hate to say this but the sceptic can go on and do 10 in a row .

:lol: I don't think sacking the cheerleaders will change the teams performance :craphead:

honestly im willing to look into everything :pipe: