What happened to Naisy?

I'm all for players playing with passion, but Novo was trying too hard yesterday. Our captain should have taken him to the side and calmed him down a wee bit.

As for Naismith I think he needs a short term loan move so he can play a decent number of games and build his fitness back up to the standard it needs to be.

I'd send him out on loan for the first 6 months of next season. He's never going to be a regular especially if Wally is incharge next season. Games here and there are not going to help him develop and he'll become yet another waste of money.

If it means dropping to the First Division then so be it but he'll have plenty of teams wanting him in the SPL should we make him available for loan.

I'd send him out on loan for the first 6 months of next season. He's never going to be a regular especially if Wally is incharge next season. Games here and there are not going to help him develop and he'll become yet another waste of money.

If it means dropping to the First Division then so be it but he'll have plenty of teams wanting him in the SPL should we make him available for loan.

I think he should go out on loan to a first division side now.

Levein did it with Wilkie to get him fit,and with Kenneth to take him down and peg or two and neither have looked back since.

we cant be seen to be progressive and play young players

Aye, too right. Watched the Velez/River Plate match after ours and what a universe of difference. Speed, passion, youth, buckets of skill - real end-to-end stuff, a right thriller of a match to watch - everything the OF cup final wasn't. Enough to make you weep.

funny thing is that while people are claiming that the tims CB's are the weak link, our best hope seemed to come down both wings when lafferty had hinkel all over the place and whittaker (whenever he got the chance to) going forward with the ball at their feet

especially out on the left for us

hinkel is quite possibly worse than any right back i have seen us use over the years yet we dont exploit this avenue

he seems to have been sidelined again

Naisy, Fleck and Aaron

pacy wingers

exactly what we needed ...it was a bit too soon to put Nacho back in the fray

It's becoming pretty obvious to me the Rangers players who can offer "excitement" in some shape or form are not favoured by Smith.

he seems to have been sidelined again

Naisy, Fleck and Aaron

pacy wingers

exactly what we needed ...it was a bit too soon to put Nacho back in the fray

It's becoming pretty obvious to me the Rangers players who can offer "excitement" in some shape or form are not favoured by Smith.

too much for his old heart to take :rolleyes:

If your Naismith it must be so frustrating, most of the time he's playing out of position and in and out the team.

Out of the 3 names mentioned above Aaron is the only one that's close to being a winger.

god nearly the whole team is playing out of position!!!!

If your Naismith it must be so frustrating, most of the time he's playing out of position and in and out the team.

Out of the 3 names mentioned above Aaron is the only one that's close to being a winger.

god nearly the whole team is playing out of position!!!!

Exactly but Papac, Davis, Broadfoot to name a few, are in the team week in week out.

Naismith in the other hand is brought in for the odd game wide left!!!

When he was in the stands yesterday he must have been wondering what the fuck was going on, and why he can't get a game in his natural position of a striker.

Understandably he's struggled since coming back from injury, no chance he was going to be a part of the game yesterday.

Yet Novo and Dailly who were both not match fit after injury or not even playing got flung on the bench.

Naismith, Aaron, DMB or Fleck, 2 out of those 4 would have been a better option to have than Dailly or Novo.