Players partying last night

bebobearette

A Rangers player who has recently moved house arranged a party last night as a CIS Cup win / house warming party.

After the match the said player, who was not on the field, did not cancel his party and it was attended by first team players including at least one who played :(

PS: Please do not give me abuse. If a mod wants to send me a message I'll happily give them the said players name and telephone number and they can call themselves to confirm and post the response on the forum.

A Rangers player who has recently moved house arranged a party last night as a CIS Cup win / house warming party.

After the match the said player, who was not on the field, did not cancel his party and it was attended by first team players including at least one who played :(

If a mod wants to send me a message I'll happily give them the said players name and telephone number and they can call themselves to confirm and post the response on the forum.

this isnt the first time you have posted alot of shite about players alledged "partying".

What a crock of shite about the part in bold as well. :lol:

The player who had the party was Maurice Edu.

Others I know for sure who were in attendance were Aaron, Beasley, Bourgherra and Mendes.

There was a couple of others but I've not had a chance to speak to my pal properly.

I was invited but didn't go... I know Mo was still up at 5:30am though. Maybe why he doesn't get a game.

Why shouldn't he have a houswarming party when the chances are the players had today off anyway?

If he had the party on Saturday night then maybe your story would seem like an exclusive and mayce there would be some substance to it.

But really all you are doing here is trying to create an issue that isn't really there.

It's actually quite pathetic.