Sunday was just a start for the return of TBB . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be furious if it comes back. I don't want to see my club deducted points and the SFA/SPL will do everything they can to make it happen, so i don't want them given any ammunition.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over a few guys talking about it on here who wouldn't even sing at the ground themselves....they must be waiting for the badder boys to start it so they can join in....... :lol:;)

I'll be furious if it comes back. I don't want to see my club deducted points and the SFA/SPL will do everything they can to make it happen, so i don't want them given any ammunition.

can they legally take points from a team for fans singing

i would love to see this happen and see how rangers lawyers respond to it

its like me speeding in my car but them fining all the passengers

absolutly absurd

absolutly absurd

They have the power to deduct points from us yes.

can they legally take points from a team for fans singingi would love to see this happen and see how rangers lawyers respond to it

absolutly absurd

Nope they can't, not a thing can be done about it, nor can they jail you. This is a Murray thing, time to bring it all to a head, either back us davie or get tae fcuk ! This will be the season of major protests against him ! :sherlock:

absolutly absurd

They have a charter in place that would allow them to do it but i , probably like you, doubt they would unless really pushed as they know it would cause all sorts of bedlam with claim and counter claim

Uefa would have no such fears though

absolutly absurd

but how would this stand up legally if it was a game at falkirk where rangers got a 0 ticket allocation and falkirk sold them thru a newspaper or st mirren or hearts or hibs away as rangers have no control over who gets the tickets

absolutly absurd

Of course they can....

absolutly absurd

I would rather not see how they would react. We have been warned, rightly or wrongly, but anyone happy to see us drop points over a bloody song really needs to question their support of the club.

absolutly absurd

I would rather not see how they would react. We have been warned, rightly or wrongly, but anyone happy to see us drop points over a bloody song really needs to question their support of the club.

Spot on, my point exactly. Anyone who's willing to risk the possibility of us being deducted points because of a couple of songs i have no respect for.

I am in a quandary with this one, we care about the club and we are under threat from the authorities yet other fans can sing just as bad song with impunity, my main issue is that the people that run the club don;t give a flying fuck for the fans or apparently the club either any more, they wouldn't stand up for us, in fact sometimes i think they care more the tims rights.

I believe anyone that thinks TBB will return - featuring the line "up to our knees in fenian blood" - is a bit simple :rolleyes:

The SPL are against it, UEFA are against it, Rangers FC are against it, The Rangers Assembly is against it, The RST is against it, The Media are against it, The politicians are against it...

Changing the words is the only option other than silent defeat = the current situation.