Rangers and . . . or just Rangers?

macka1990

been noticing that a lot of people claim to support more then one club say for example chelsea and rangers . . .

i just find this strange and cant imagine having my support or passion for rangers shared with any other club.

just wondering what others thought on the matter ??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never understood it myself. Even my love for the national team is secondary to that of Rangers by a mile.

"Theres not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. No not one, and there never shall be one"

Never understood it myself. Even my love for the national team is secondary to that of Rangers by a mile.

"Theres not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. No not one, and there never shall be one"

i am very much the same

i sort of get the following other teams, i tend to like teams with assoiations to rangers i used to like newcastle and blackburn cuz of souness.

but now i just dislike english football

Been a Chelsea fan since I was a kid due to a family connection at the club.

Always followed AC Milan too just because I always liked watching them when I was very young.

Just a massive fan of football, so shouldnt really have to justify following other teams and it certainly doesnt make you any less of a fan than any other bear who doesnt follow other teams.

why everton ?

always looked out for their scores since i was a kid, why not everton?

just wondered if there was a specific reason that was all

Always followed AC Milan too just because I always liked watching them when I was very young.

Just a massive fan of football, so shouldnt really have to justify following other teams and it certainly doesnt make you any less of a fan than any other bear who doesnt follow other teams.

im not saying ur wrong or right was just saying that i wouldnt be able to share my passion for football with any other club

why everton ?

always looked out for their scores since i was a kid, why not everton?

just wondered if there was a specific reason that was all

im not saying ur wrong or right was just saying that i wouldnt be able to share my passion for football with any other club

Fair enough. I wouldnt really say I feel passionate about either of the club, just an interest really.