next eight weeks

well?

i really really fear for our status if we don finish first in this two horse race.

this is the biggest two months coming up in our recent history i feel.

qualfication for cl is a minefield which i feel we will not negotiate especially if the promised downsizing kicks in, if we fail again in this title race.

this flag, really could b our noahs ark for the next couple of seasons anyway, as i believe we need it more.

eight weeks.....

Hope = St Mirren 1-0 Septic.

A full strength Septic team beaten deservedly by St Mirren. That shows are opponents are by no means unbeatable and will surely drop more points. We just need to grind out results until we re-discover a bit of form

Yes it may well be.

If we fail to win the league and have to go through the qualifying stages of the CL I can see us getting knocked out. From now until May is crucial, lets hope the players realise that.

Hope = St Mirren 1-0 Septic.

A full strength Septic team beaten deservedly by St Mirren. That shows are opponents are by no means unbeatable and will surely drop more points. We just need to grind out results until we re-discover a bit of form

Rangers 0 - 1 ICT - bottom of the league side beating us at home....

I think end of hte day, the bonus we have is the last old firm is at ibrox, they have to go to tanadice this weekend, and we have hearts at home. Ive said it before that i can't see them picking up more than 1 point there, and we should get 3 at ibrox so that would leave us 1 point behind (if they lose then top of league again!) and will be top for atleast 24 hours..... old firm at ibrox too...... Will walter go too defensive and cautious and lose us the league or will he grow some balls and go for this league?