Who is better out of us and the scum?

IDavisI

Last season they needed to win 7 games without fail to have a chance of winning the title and they did. Even at that it was well in our hands to win the league and we didn't win the games when it mattered.

They're pish as well but like i'm saying, they've got more bottle when it's crunch time.

Whoever wins the title will be the best team.

Last season was slightly different circumstances due to our fixture congestion.

This season whoever loses will have no excuses.

You just contradicted yourself

Do the best team win the league or not?

Read what i said.

Last season we played considerably more games than them throughout the season which was a reason for them winning the league and not an excuse.

This season we will both play roughly the same amount games so there's no excuses.

Read what i said.

Last season we played considerably more games than them throughout the season which was a reason for them winning the league and not an excuse.

This season we will both play roughly the same amount games so there's no excuses.

So were we not the best team in 2003?

Read what i said.

Can you please elaborate further?

thank you

Read what i said.

thank you

They played considerably more game than us in 2003 when we won the title. Does that mean the best team didn't win the league?

Read what i said.

What a load of crap that is. It's just an excuse. They are professional athletes. If they can't run around a park for 90 minutes twice a week then they should give it up and think about joining the real workers of the world.

Read what i said.

thank you

They played considerably more game than us in 2003 when we won the title. Does that mean the best team didn't win the league?

It was completely diffirent circumstances.

Last season we played far more games than Celtic did in 2003. Last season we played in the champions league, uefa cup and won both cups.

In 2003 Celtic played in the UEFA and didn't win any cups. They didn't have to play anywhere near the amount of games in such a short space of time like we did last season.

Read what i said.

What a load of crap that is. It's just an excuse. They are professional athletes. If they can't run around a park for 90 minutes twice a week then they should give it up and think about joining the real workers of the world.

Because there proffesional athletes there supposed to be able to play a game every couple of days??

ABSOLUTE BOLLOX!

It doesn't matter if your a professional athlete the human body can still only take so much, and needs considerable rest between each game.

We were forced into playing a ridiculous amount of games in such a short space of time.

Read what i said.

Because there proffesional athletes there supposed to be able to play a game every couple of days??

ABSOLUTE BOLLOX!

It doesn't matter if your a professional athlete the human body can still only take so much, and needs considerable rest between each game.

We were forced into playing a ridiculous amount of games in such a short space of time.

What, two days rest isn't enough or something?

Do me a favour and do one ya smelly papist fucker.

It's a valid point about last season - doesn't matter how fit you are, playing more games than your opposition puts you at a disadvantage. Take two perfectly even teams, put them in a league together, give one of them less rest than the other and you'll notice an effect. That's why teams spend so much time on preparation, fitness training and the like (or they should, at least - not convinced we actually do to be honest).

Overall, however, I'd say both teams have a handful of decent players and a lot of dross. Not much between the two sides at all, regardless of the 3 point gap and the cup final.

It's a valid point about last season - doesn't matter how fit you are, playing more games than your opposition puts you at a disadvantage. Take two perfectly even teams, put them in a league together, give one of them less rest than the other and you'll notice an effect. That's why teams spend so much time on preparation, fitness training and the like (or they should, at least - not convinced we actually do to be honest).

Overall, however, I'd say both teams have a handful of decent players and a lot of dross. Not much between the two sides at all, regardless of the 3 point gap and the cup final.

Yes correct m8 of course it's a valid point. (tu)

Unfortunately certain 'fans' are desperate to make Walter out to be this terrible manager (even though the statistics say otherwise) and they will view all situations in a negative way against the manager.

Anyone who went to any game towards the end of last season would have heard the chants of FUCK THE SPL from the majority of our fans.

The vast majority of the Rangers fans know we were absolutely robbed by the spl but there's nothing we can do about the Walter haters who probably never wanted him back in the first place.

Last season they needed to win 7 games without fail to have a chance of winning the title and they did. Even at that it was well in our hands to win the league and we didn't win the games when it mattered.

They're pish as well but like i'm saying, they've got more bottle when it's crunch time.

As ever the devil is in the detail though don't forget we were playing 2 games against Fiorentina in between our double header at septic park and that certainly gave them a big advantage at a critical time

Yes correct m8 of course it's a valid point. (tu)

Unfortunately certain 'fans' are desperate to make Walter out to be this terrible manager (even though the statistics say otherwise) and they will view all situations in a negative way against the manager.

Anyone who went to any game towards the end of last season would have heard the chants of FUCK THE SPL from the majority of our fans.

The vast majority of the Rangers fans know we were absolutely robbed by the spl but there's nothing we can do about the Walter haters who probably never wanted him back in the first place.

aye the game build up last year is a valid point, it takes a toll on not just your physical attributes but your mental attributees which are/is just as important to a athelete in any competition

but as for walter being made out to be a bad manager he pretty much does that himself through bad substituntions, poor tactical knowledge, and even poorer signings. i was glad he came back and i think he didnt what was needed last season and should be given to the end of the season regardless of what happens but then that is it and he should be off.

remeber edward 'there are lies damned lies, and statistics!'

IMHO our squad has the stronger players, however generally Celtic put out a stronger team than us, mainly due to us consistently playing silly formations with several players out of position.