God Save The Brick..............

Smirkey1963

Reports in todays Mhedia ( Daily Record ) of the Sellick goalie home has been under attack with a brick being thrown threw his bathroom window. I know its not right for old firm players to suffer any kind of abuse off the field. But i just think this Mr Boruc has been lucky its not happened before now with his Flag waving antics at Ibrox, the finger salute to us ect even Lennon would not join in that day, a riot could have happened imagine Barry running round the Brendenbowl with a union flag !!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened here is a disgrace and no bear should excuse it.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

Absolutely spot on Frankie.

Absolutely spot on Frankie.

The headline or the story does not mention that this was a fellow Bear that carried out this attack so why immediately incriminate ourselves?!

Where does this madness end?! In the past few years the likes of Novo, McGregor, Lovenkrands and Arteta have all been subjected to vandals, assaults and even death threats and they are not nearly as offensive as Boruc! If Strathclyde Police started taking action on The Holy Goalies antics then maybe people wouldn't feel the need to gain retribution themselves!

Above all, this is the world in which we live in the west of Scotland and it ain't gona change! These players are paid to play for the clubs and that includes all of the flack that comes with it! I'm in no way condoning the attack, but players just have to deal with it and we just have to accept that this is the way of life on both sides of the city!

ALL HAIL THE HOLY WINDOW :P

So, where did you see this was done by a Bear ?

Seeing as how you find it to affect us...

I would be lieing if i didnt say it brought a smile to my face this morning.

we laugh when its one of them and we suffer the laughter when its one of us! swings and big ol' roundabouts and it'll remain the same forever!

It is wrong for any player to be subjected to attack or vandalism away from the game etc and it can never be condoned.

On the park is where scores should be settled, not away from it.

mate i admire and agree with what you're trying to say but do you not think its a bit far-fetched considering who you're talking about?!

Perhaps, given the lack of details, I've been a bit premature to blame a Rangers fan but it would be remiss of us not to criticise the attack and accept the likely background of the perpetrator.

It is wrong for any player to be subjected to attack or vandalism away from the game etc and it can never be condoned.

On the park is where scores should be settled, not away from it.

mate i admire and agree with what you're trying to say but do you not think its a bit far-fetched considering who you're talking about?!

No. It only gives ammunition to those that defend the antics of Boruc, Lennon et al...

Perhaps, given the lack of details, I've been a bit premature to blame a Rangers fan but it would be remiss of us not to criticise the attack and accept the likely background of the perpetrator.

The same rule of thumb was applied in the case of Poor little Alfie! Now he'll be paying Child Support til he's at least 15! - No more Pokemon cards for him! :clap:

Considering what Nacho has gone through, I believe it to be an act of Divine retribution.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Big Polish Poof has dealt by provocation, and has taken vengeance on Rangers with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred of all things British; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Big Polish Poof, and I will lob the Brick of God, and destroy the remnant of the Big Polish Poof's Window.”

I seen it on the front page of the rhecord and TBH i was totally gutted. Its the last thing we as a club need. What happened to being superior to them? These idiots are just lowering themselves to their level and aught to have respect for themselves and others.

Those who condone it need to have a good look at themselves and find out where their gene pool was affected.

I seen it on the front page of the rhecord and TBH i was totally gutted. Its the last thing we as a club need. What happened to being superior to them? These idiots are just lowering themselves to their level and aught to have respect for themselves and others.

Those who condone it need to have a good look at themselves and find out where their gene pool was affected.

Wtf man, who said it was Rangers fans ?