Asrene Wenger and his Arsenal team

CF5LOYAL

Wenger AGAIN refused to shake Phil Browns hands at the end of the game and stormed down the tunnel. Then after the match Fabregas spits on the Hull Assistant.

This isn' the first time Wenger has been a cunt and his players at times are less than rosey.

Can't wait for the next time they play at the KC, I hope Hull get fucked in about them.

Yeah, just you listen to one of the biggest cocks in the game. So you seen him spit did ya? Did ya fuck.

Hull's tactics were disgraceful in all honesty.

There is bad blood. I woulnd't of shook his hand either.

There is no way Phil Brown would have came out and publicly name and accuse Fabregas unless he was 110% sure it happened.

Not shaking a guys hand win, lose or draw is bad enough but to spit on someone. I bet you if it was Rooney or Joey Barton that spat on him the reaction would have been awhole lot different :rolleyes:

I tell you Fabregas will be a marked man the next game and everything that comes his way he will deserve. I would rather someone punch me than spit on me.

Yeah, just you listen to one of the biggest cocks in the game. So you seen him spit did ya? Did ya fuck.

There is no way Phil Brown would have came out and publicly name and accuse Fabregas unless he was 110% sure it happened.

Not shaking a guys hand win, lose or draw is bad enough but to spit on someone. I bet you if it was Rooney or Joey Barton that spat on him the reaction would have been awhole lot different :rolleyes:

I tell you Fabregas will be a marked man the next game and everything that comes his way he will deserve. I would rather someone punch me than spit on me.

Again, your going on a mans word and Phil Brown is a fucking joke. Not only did he accuse Fabregas of spitting (which i don't think we have seen any evidence yet), he basically accused Wenger of match fixing.

Fabregas does not deserve his leg to be broken or anything like that.

Your going OTT.

Again, your going on a mans word and Phil Brown is a fucking joke. Not only did he accuse Fabregas of spitting (which i don't think we have seen any evidence yet), he basically accused Wenger of match fixing.

Your going OTT.

If Phil Browns a joke wtf is Wenger? He's a moaning, greetin faced froggy bastard.

Your going OTT.

If Phil Browns a joke wtf is Wenger? He's a moaning, greetin faced froggy bastard.

One of the best managers in european football, with a lot of respect from players in the game and fellow managers.

What's phil brown done or got?

He's an idiot. Get back on the bus back to Hull phil you twat.

Your going OTT.

One of the best managers in european football, with a lot of respect from players in the game and fellow managers.

How many European cups has Arsene won? Not bad for one of the best managers in Europe.

Your going OTT.

How many European cups has Arsene won? Not bad for one of the best managers in Europe.

Are you one of them Chelsea rent boys or something? Go to sleep.

Bentiez won the European cup, doesn't make him better.

Your going OTT.

wtf has Chelsea got to do with this?

And, aye it does make him better :pipe:

Your going OTT.

lol, it doesn't really. I think Rafa has made a good mess up of the league considering how much he has spent.

But let's get a bit of reality on this subject.

Wenger didn't shake his hand? Fact, he didn't. Is that a bad sport and is it wrong? Possibly a bad sport but i don't know if there is a rule in the game where you have to shake the opposition managers hand. It might make him look like a cunt but there you go.

As for the spitting incident, does anyone have a clear video of this incident? We need proof. We will know more tommorow about it im sure.

Your going OTT.

lol, it doesn't really. I think Rafa has made a good mess up of the league considering how much he has spent.

But let's get a bit of reality on this subject.

Wenger didn't shake his hand? Fact, he didn't. Is that a bad sport and is it wrong? Possibly a bad sport but i don't know if there is a rule in the game where you have to shake the opposition managers hand. It might make him look like a cunt but there you go.

As for the spitting incident, does anyone have a clear video of this incident? We need proof. We will know more tommorow about it im sure.

And when we find out I expect an apology.

If the accusations are true of the spitting incident its disgraceful, I thought it was a bit strange though how quickly he was to accuse and also name the offender. We'll see more tomorrow I suppose regarding evidence.

Still haven't seen any evidence yet, 18 hours on or more.

It's shocking really, Phil Brown just came out throwing around all sorts of accusations. He prob didn't even think about it.

Unless he did do it (None of us know), id say the assistent manager will just forget it.

18 hours on and no evidence.

Phil Brown maybe just pissed off that his side were beaten by a dubious goal? Not the first time he's been overly aggressive in his managerial career after all.

It all seems to be about Phil Brown though. Look at the amount of TV apperances he's made this season, Football Focus, Friday football show on setanta, BBC 5 live, etc, he just loves the attention.

To be honest and this i honestly think is the aggenda. I don't think he give a damn about his players after the game, it was all about him and his assistent and his story. He must of spent like 2 minutes shouting off accusations etc.

Why does he wear that eye peice? Fake tan.. fuck sake, he's like a tim from sevilla.

It all seems to be about Phil Brown though. Look at the amount of TV apperances he's made this season, Football Focus, Friday football show on setanta, BBC 5 live, etc, he just loves the attention.

To be honest and this i honestly think is the aggenda. I don't think he give a damn about his players after the game, it was all about him and his assistent and his story. He must of spent like 2 minutes shouting off accusations etc.

Why does he wear that eye peice? Fake tan.. fuck sake, he's like a tim from sevilla.

remember his team talk on the park at half time a wee while back......was a kind of showboating and attention seeking as far as I am concerned