Had a bad dream last night....

scotty657

My mate had a dream on Saturday night that we'd lose to Celtic and we did :anguish:

Think positive!

So did I!

I dreamt we got beat two nil but their second goal was a scuffed Samaras shot that McGregor fumbled into the goal. I also dreamt that I was playing and at the final whistle threw the ball off Strachan' face.

I had a terrible dream the other night where we were playing the tims at Ibrox to decide the title for this season. We had to win and we were drawing with a few minutes to go and I was playing up front. I went on a mazy run, talking it past Hartley, then Caldwell. Then I was clean through on goal, knowing that I had to score to save our title chase, but when I tried to shoot my leg wouldn't move. I fell flat on my arse and the ball roled harmlessly through to Boruc, who just picked it up and laughed in my face.

That was the worst dream I've ever had :anguish:

I had a terrible dream the other night where we were playing the tims at Ibrox to decide the title for this season. We had to win and we were drawing with a few minutes to go and I was playing up front. I went on a mazy run, talking it past Hartley, then Caldwell. Then I was clean through on goal, knowing that I had to score to save our title chase, but when I tried to shoot my leg wouldn't move. I fell flat on my arse and the ball roled harmlessly through to Boruc, who just picked it up and laughed in my face.

That was the worst dream I've ever had :anguish:

Lmao.

F*ck it - Nietzsche said if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. It may have almost done us in on Sunday, but we're still here, and while we live and breathe there's still a chance to win the League.

There should be a moratorium on our players speaking to the press 'till the end of the season - high time we stopped talking and started doing.