Seating exchange

Railcard

... The club often say they have no tickets in the east enclosure yet there are spare seats because people dont go at all is there anyway of talking to these people or fuck to just say to them mon mate swap yer seat? I know im rambling but i wanna sit next to my mate officially but the club say there are no seats yet i sit there every game

Slightly off topic but does anyone know what the story is with the group of empty seats in the main stand for nearly every game? It's the left side when looking from the govan stand,it's a group of seats and they are all empty for certain games.

frustrating though seating organisation should be done alot better knowing ur going to sit beside someone you know makes it a hell of a more enjoyable experience than sitting next to a c*nt from falkirk wearing a poppy shouting we will remember them and telling other fans(not me) that theyre not real fans when the other fans are ready to kick off on his heed

Slightly off topic but does anyone know what the story is with the group of empty seats in the main stand for nearly every game? It's the left side when looking from the govan stand,it's a group of seats and they are all empty for certain games.

That was where Charlie Adam sat when he wasnt getting a game up until he left for blackpool

That was where Charlie Adam sat when he wasnt getting a game up until he left for blackpool

Lol!

Maybe the restricted view seats that always sell last?

Na they aren't restricted view,it's weird though.

Are they the ones at the very end if so they look straight in to Copland Road stand and its dead hard to see in to the other end of the pitch.

Most people that sit there will probably move to other seats in that stand that are better

There are quite a few seats in the Enclosure classed as restricted, mines is, but I can see fine, its just the dugout is in the way of a part of the pitch but you can see through it no bother.