Fifa is doing my nut in

BryanRfc

downloaded the new add-on and like 1/3 times it will randomly sign me out of the ea servers then sometimes i put it on and it just freezes at the main menu :@ im putting it down to it being busy as its just been released today so im gonna leave it to tommorow then try it again :@ anyone else having any problems with it?

servers are useless due to all the yanks trying to download COD5 maps, they are idiots it will not even work on the US game.

I assume Fifa download is suffering from this as well

Fifa is as popular if not more popular than COD:WaW (not COD4 though) and I would think that the free download of this game mode will be almost contributing equally to the poor servers.

If you go on the official forums you will find the answer.

Sony support says their servers are jammed with international users (yanks) trying to download COD5.

I don't know where you are getting those figures but COD4 & 5 are way ahead of fifa in sales by millions.

If you go on the official forums you will find the answer.

Sony support says their servers are jammed with international users (yanks) trying to download COD5.

I don't know where you are getting those figures but COD4 & 5 are way ahead of fifa in sales by millions.

I would say the figures won't be much different in terms of active WaW players and active FIFA players. We all know WaW is terrible and almost everyone I know who has it doesn't play it because it is awful.

ive been playin it from 11 and its been sound anyway :D raging tht you only get 6 players per team in the spl though :@ as you get 12 per team in england as usual and i know tht two of our players are ferguson and webster :anguish:

ive been playin it from 11 and its been sound anyway :D raging tht you only get 6 players per team in the spl though :@ as you get 12 per team in england as usual and i know tht two of our players are ferguson and webster :anguish:

played against someone earlier who had :mcculloch: in their team :anguish:

Now can't get on because "The EA servers are not available at this time." :angry:

played against someone earlier who had :mcculloch: in their team :anguish:

Now can't get on because "The EA servers are not available at this time." :angry:

Im getting that now, its been fine all day, bar a bit of lag near the start, then it was perfect til that message came off, bit of a blessing though, ive been on it since I got in at 4pm :unsure: