Do you think burley will opt for McGregor or Gordon .

BLUEDIGNITY

Should be Alan but Gordon will get the shout. To be fair he has not let Scotland down yet, but if he cannot get in the Sunderland side then he cant be first choice much longer.

Should be Alan but Gordon will get the shout. To be fair he has not let Scotland down yet, but if he cannot get in the Sunderland side then he cant be first choice much longer.

I think Burley will pick Gordon and lose the last shred of credibility he has left after the Boyd fiasco.

I think he will play Gordon, he shouldn't on current form but he is a clueless prick so he will probably give Gordon the nod.

The Goalkeeper position is probably the least of Scotlands worries mind you, its the only position where we have two excellent players going for a place.

If its Gordon then it shows just how much of a sham Burley really is and that his comments about Boyd needing to play every week for Rangers were a load of shite anaw.

Just one of the many reasons I despise this regime of the national side.

Burley has decimated it into a total shambles.

Shame on the SFA for appointing him.

That said he hasn't picked Gordon yet so hey...

George Burley is a shitebag so he'll opt for Gordon. He's been so far up Hutton and Gordon arse it's embarrassing.

Allan McGregor should be starting this game, Craig Gordon has been out injured and can't get a game for his club.

I just hope Scotland get absolutely taken apart.

i hope its gordon as i dont want mcgregors picking the ball out the net 5 times as he may injure his back

See the drunken alky has confirmed my suspicions and is hinting at gordon in the papers today, after McGregors saves on Saturday as well. Wish somebody at Ibrox had the guts to tell them to stick the Scotland national team right up their arse. The whole thing is a farce. :sherlock:

I think Burley will pick Gordon and lose the last shred of credibility he has left after the Boyd fiasco.

(tu) I also think Hutton will get the nod

If Burley doesn't pick McGregor, don't be surprised to see our goalie be the 2nd Rangers player tell the national coach to stuff it.

And Greegs would have a far stronger case than Boyd did, IMHO. I'd go as far to say he'd be completely entitled to do it if he isn't picked.