Did you see Walters' interview on RTV?

gers20

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said that if bougherra doesnt make it we have got christian daily and lee mculloch :anguish: i thought to my self has walter lost the plot <cr>

what a wanker...Id rather have Hemdani at CB rather than either of those donkeys...seeing either of those two on the team sheet before a match just makes me want to bury my head in some ice.

If Smith said that with 100% sincerity it proves how much out of touch he is with Scottish football, Rangers, Rangers fans, and the expectancies of Ibrox.

So the lineup on Saturday might be:

Broadfoot___Dailly___McCulloch___Papac

I think I might cry.

and to think just a while ago our defence was numan amoruso moore ricksen....abosutely shocking mismanagement of the club...

My only thought is that SDM and Walter have bet everything Rangers are worth on Celtic winning the league in order to get some cash.

Someone wake me up from this nightmare. Enough is enough.

My only thought is that SDM and Walter have bet everything Rangers are worth on Celtic winning the league in order to get some cash.

About the most plausible suggestion yet :(

No mention of Andy Webster? - no that's because he's injured yet again. Well done on offering your international mate a 3 year deal Wally.

There is no chance he's going to play Danny Wilson and tbh, I don't want Maurice Edu anywhere near the CB position so that leaves McCulloch or Dailly. Two fucking dumplings. We have a negative, defensive manager and we're struggling to form a defence doh

Wally got it all wrong in the summer. Far too many strikers and central midfielders.