JJB's Financial Problems

billy72

i think its the end very soon for this once proud store .they have been trying to flog their health clubs to stay afloat but all offers have been 20m short. and yesterday i read that the jjb stadium will be renamed the dave whelan stadium from the summer. i think he knows its doomed. martin bain and minty better have a plan to get our kits out in the new season preferably ,adidas or nike ,not that shitey umbro.they paid off some more original shoe staff yesterday.

i think its the end very soon for this once proud store .they have been trying to flog their health clubs to stay afloat but all offers have been 20m short. and yesterday i read that the jjb stadium will be renamed the dave whelan stadium from the summer. i think he knows its doomed. martin bain and minty better have a plan to get our kits out in the new season preferably ,adidas or nike ,not that shitey umbro.

The JJB Stadium is going to be called the DW Stadium (asking for another version of DW!). Whelan sold JJB a while back and their sponsorship of the stadium finishes in the summer.

JJB going bust will be a god send for us.

they paid a down payment of £16m up front how ever we have only received a further £3m per year since due to poor marketing by JJB.

so £22m over 2 years is a fantastic return and im sure opening up rangers shops off our own backs wont be too difficult to arrange due to the crash in commercial property.

we will be fine lads