GTA Chinatown Wards: nintendo ds

DadoPrso9

Na mate,not to do with the ds or the ds version but is this GTA a completely new one nah? Is it just one of th Liberty City Story ones ? Cheers

i think its a completely new one - although in saying that ive never played Liberty City stories or whatever...

It is set in Liberty City though

Na mate,not to do with the ds or the ds version but is this GTA a completely new one nah? Is it just one of th Liberty City Story ones ? Cheers

i think its a completely new one - although in saying that ive never played Liberty City stories or whatever...

It is set in Liberty City though

(tu) Cool,was very dissapointed with GTA:IV.

am a knock off nigel so im gonna download it

you should get one of they cartridges that can hold up to 100 games

well cool

That's what I've got :lol: Got an 8gb memory card in it so really can hold upto as many games as I want.

Ive got it and its amazing. Like Dado said its a completely new story set in liberty city, it has all the islands from gta iv apart from 1.

I thought the story might be a little short and the graphics not very good. But im blown away by the game, the graphics are great.

Ive hardly played the main story mode cause im mostly doing drug deals, there is 80 drug dealers in the game and im just going from 1 to the other buying and selling making shit loads of money.

JAMA88 - your JIGGLY JIGGLYYYYYYYYYYY is intoxicating, i cant help but stare, every time i see it im transfixed :lol:. Who is she?

I downloaded it a few days ago, you need to get a patched copy so your usual source for roms may not work. I could upload it if anyone can't find it.

It is really good and as Maverick1200 said the graphics are really good and the drug dealing in the game is a nice addition.

Well worth picking up or downloading ;)