Wally's next Big Move

wallaceIII

I think he'll try and transform Mcgregor into a centre back because he can boot the ball quite a long way and thats pretty much our current gameplan (get the defenders to boot the ball up the park to strikers that have hardly any jumping or heading ability whatsoever). Any other ideas? :craphead:

I think he'll try and transform Mcgregor into a centre back because he can boot the ball quite a long way and thats pretty much our current gameplan (get the defenders to boot the ball up the park to strikers that have hardly any jumping or heading ability whatsoever). Any other ideas? :craphead:

2 goalies

7 accross the back

2 taking the kick off

good call cause his other c/half is a punter of the ball(bougherra)

maybe he will transform you into a comedian

2 goalies

7 accross the back

2 taking the kick off

Double Anit football :gerbad:

I loved walter and ally but to play mculloch and daily in the final is just not the (rangers way) as we are reminded every time we complain about the team ( dross ) that is put on the park everyweek! and therefore time to maybe move on! I could accept these players if they played regulary and in their right position but to pay Mculloch ( who isnt even a footballer ) never mind a d/m is just crazy behond words! it has cost us a trophy against the terorists so its time to go watty! the rangers team is simple and clear from now until the end of season ( pending injury) McGregor - Whity - Boogy - Weir??? - papac - fergy - Davis - Mendes - Aarron - Novo - Lafferty - sorry lads but boyd doesnt even get a spot on the bench?

I loved walter and ally but to play mculloch and daily in the final is just not the (rangers way) as we are reminded every time we complain about the team ( dross ) that is put on the park everyweek! and therefore time to maybe move on! I could accept these players if they played regulary and in their right position but to pay Mculloch ( who isnt even a footballer ) never mind a d/m is just crazy behond words! it has cost us a trophy against the terorists so its time to go watty! the rangers team is simple and clear from now until the end of season ( pending injury) McGregor - Whity - Boogy - Weir??? - papac - fergy - Davis - Mendes - Aarron - Novo - Lafferty - sorry lads but boyd doesnt even get a spot on the bench?

Boyd is a useless lazy cunt. :clap:

i couldnt agree more, something has got to change and very quickly!!!

i would punt ferguson out the team, he has be awful since comin back!!! mendes and davis should be in the middle of midfield, they played 100 times better without him!!!

if we dont win the league then i think walter and ally must go!!!