Magic on only playing if 100% fit

Boab

Bougherra, who yesterday helped promote the Rangers Charity Foundation's Lucky Blue Nose Day 3, revealed a desire to play against Hearts but would not risk making the injury worse. "I have trained and it looks okay. But I will take another fitness test in the morning and see what happens. It was very, very tight. If I can play with the pain to help the team I would do this as we are at the stage where it is very important to win every game. But with the muscle you can't do anything.

"You feel it and you can't push 100% which is no good for the team. It's a strain but it could become a tear. After that it would be a minimum of six weeks out. I prefer to wait one or two weeks and make it for the big games coming up."

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...st_trophies.php

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Fucking stupid cunt. Your a fucking center back. No need to show off and do step overs.

Bit harsh, but I agree that's what caused his injury and he should leave the Ronaldo stuff alone.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Fucking stupid cunt. Your a fucking center back. No need to show off and do step overs.

I think your being very harsh, at times in games over the last few weeks, he has been one of best creative influences.

A shame its so needed, his dribbling, but that is due to being inept at other areas of our team.

So because he was having a bit of fun he deserves an injury? Wow. It's also good to see that only McCulloch, Ferguson and Miller are allowed to play while injured doh

the player who truely influence a game :rolleyes:

look. the bottom line is that he shouldn't have been showboating. all right, so we were 5-1 up but that still shouldn't give him the right to be playing as a winger for the 10 minutes he played up until his injury. he showed a lack of discipline running up th park. he should've been at the back. the injury caused him to miss the cup final and that meant playing broadfoot(totally lacks pace)at CH

look. the bottom line is that he shouldn't have been showboating. all right, so we were 5-1 up but that still shouldn't give him the right to be playing as a winger for the 10 minutes he played up until his injury. he showed a lack of discipline running up th park. he should've been at the back. the injury caused him to miss the cup final and that meant playing broadfoot(totally lacks pace)at CH

I disagree, I'd even go as far as calling him a libero and appreciate his runs.

I don't agree with playing anyone unless they are fully fit (unless we are down to the bare bones and really struggling and the player in question is almost 100% fit)

If Bougherra is not fit enough then he shouldn't play - if we can't beat Hearts at Ibrox at this stage of the season with the importance surrounding the match then we don't deserve to be Champions.

You only play if your fully fit unless your Adam, McCulloch, Miller or Ferguson.

I know injuries are unavoidable but this guy seems to have them when he is needed most 4 times we have played the scum twice he has been fit one game we won one we drew

as far as i am concerned this injury was self inflicted through sheer stupidity and i just hope we all dont suffer the consequences of it.