Don't pay them

numansnewman

I keep looking at Kris Boyd in particular, how a guy like that is on thousands of pounds a WEEK when he is a complete wanker, and cannot even do the remote basics of his job, just makes me want to throw up. I've been at work since i left school for hee haw compared to this joker.

The state of the country is shocking. Every single 1 of them should be put on minimum f*cking wage until they start to resemble a football team. then up it a pound an hour if they actually go on a half decent run.

I for one will not be renewing for next season this is the only way to hit SDM and all his yes men we dont have the money to entice another manager so this clueless ol bastard

will be there next season and i am not handing anymore of my money to watch total shite.

I for one will not be renewing for next season this is the only way to hit SDM and all his yes men we dont have the money to entice another manager so this clueless ol bastard

will be there next season and i am not handing anymore of my money to watch total shite.

Zulu..sadly SDM doesnt believe you..and he will probebly be right..wont he ?

SDM loves loyalty..as long as you pay for it !

This is one time he wont be right you see i dont suffer that terrible illness called blind loyalty i know when enough is enough.

This is one time he wont be right you see i dont suffer that terrible illness called blind loyalty i know when enough is enough.

i hope so Zulu..many of us chucked it under him the last time..bears filled our seats in the Govan Rear though..and that is all SDM wants..someone will take yours..you know it ?,so you will renew.

I just dont get it.

Work anywhere else and fail to meet your targets once, you get Stage 1. Fail again and Stage 2. A 3rd failure is Stage 3 and a 4th failure is OUT THE FUCKING DOOR.

I give you

Timmy Park in April - part one

Timmy Park in April - part two

Fir Park in May - part three

Pittodrie in May - part four

Kaunas at Ibrox part 5

Kaunas away - part 6

Paisley - part 7

etc etc etc etc fucking etc....

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

I just dont get it.

Work anywhere else and fail to meet your targets once, you get Stage 1. Fail again and Stage 2. A 3rd failure is Stage 3 and a 4th failure is OUT THE FUCKING DOOR.

I give you

Timmy Park in April - part one

Timmy Park in April - part two

Fir Park in May - part three

Pittodrie in May - part four

Kaunas at Ibrox part 5

Kaunas away - part 6

Paisley - part 7

etc etc etc etc fucking etc....

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

my point entirlely..let them go to court for their wages..an industrial tribuneral will say.."you didnt perform to an adequate standard",...and the facts are there to be seen.

they will be out on the razzle tonight..they dont care..but they take our ticket money..dont they ?