The most frightening thing is

The most worrying thing is.... What will happen to the club when we don't win the league!

We'll get a good manager who can choose a decent side, and maybe we'll qualify for the CL.

Sell Boyd and Ferguson, spend the money on a few players, then get a few bosmans in when Hemdani-and-the-like free up wages.

The most worrying thing is.... What will happen to the club when we don't win the league!

We'll get a good manager who can choose a decent side, and maybe we'll qualify for the CL.

Sell Boyd and Ferguson, spend the money on a few players, then get a few bosmans in when Hemdani-and-the-like free up wages.

How are we going to afford this good Manager and players in the class of Hemdani?

Were downsizing the now, wait til next season when we don't win the league it will be like a closing down sale.

Our club is staring into the abyss, this could push us over the edge.

The frightening thing is that the beggars are so bad we're still in it now!

We all know how dreadful weve been so to still be in there shos how far ahead of them we could have been with a decent manager willing to attack.

A half decent Rangers team would have the league in the bag smeltic are so bad, not expecting them to get a result at DU either so I still have hope.

Won't matter, whatever we do is irrelevant if we lose the league. Timmy's already financially prudent board will move them further ahead due to the CL money from next year.

The year after, the co-efficient for Scottish football means that we will have to make it to the CL proper from even farther back in the pre-qualifying rounds. (as i understand it)

Murray, having given WS a very decent amount to spend on transfers will be demanding we use the staff we currently have, whilst timmy will be attracting better players with the lure of CL football and better wages.

As Muff says - we are staring into the abyss, as i see things only a very wealthy Rangers man who is prepared to invest, can pull us back from it now.

Won't matter, whatever we do is irrelevant if we lose the league. Timmy's already financially prudent board will move them further ahead due to the CL money from next year.

The year after, the co-efficient for Scottish football means that we will have to make it to the CL proper from even farther back in the pre-qualifying rounds. (as i understand it)

Murray, having given WS a very decent amount to spend on transfers will be demanding we use the staff we currently have, whilst timmy will be attracting better players with the lure of CL football and better wages.

As Muff says - we are staring into the abyss, as i see things only a very wealthy Rangers man who is prepared to invest, can pull us back from it now.

Timmy's "already financially prudent board" HAVENT MOVED THEM FORWARD so far. What makes you think, when all of Timmy dont, that they will now change their ways and invest ?

Timmy will not attract better players under the current regime who are quite happy to JUST BE BETTER than Smith and his wank signings (tu)

Lets be positive guys. I am hopeful that Celtic will drop all 3 points tomorrow. So that would be a 1 point gain for us. Not much I know but it may matter in the long run.

Dundee Utd are in a terrible run at the moment. 1 league win since January 24th. And that was V Falkirk.

They've gone into a freefall - it would be a miracle if they took anything tomorrow.

Lets be positive guys. I am hopeful that Celtic will drop all 3 points tomorrow. So that would be a 1 point gain for us. Not much I know but it may matter in the long run.

Dundee Utd are in a terrible run at the moment. 1 league win since January 24th. And that was V Falkirk.

They've gone into a freefall - it would be a miracle if they took anything tomorrow.

I realise their form is pish at the moment. But you never really know which Utd team are going to turn up. Plus if they don't have Boruc in goals I wouldn't be surprised if Utd got 3 points.