Player Rater - Rangers 2 - Hearts 2

Canadaready

Boyd was dire but worked harder than normal.

Papac was by far our worst performer - he was gigantically awful today. His worst display maybe since getting over his initial problems after he joined.

pass marks for me were Mcgregor, Beasley and Lafferty, notably 2 of them didn't even play the full game

Beasley was energetic but largely inneffective. 5 for me.

Beasley's input for me was that he was disciplined staying in his position on the byline creating more space for the forwards, also set up lafferty's goal. I think his positioning was what we lacked when we don't have natural wingers playing on the wings.

pass marks for me were Mcgregor, Beasley and Lafferty, notably 2 of them didn't even play the full game

Beasley's input for me was that he was disciplined staying in his position on the byline creating more space for the forwards, also set up lafferty's goal. I think his positioning was what we lacked when we don't have natural wingers playing on the wings.

tbh I don't believe he meant the assist for Lafferty, I think it was for Boyd who missed it completely. Or whoever it was.

tbh I don't believe he meant the assist for Lafferty, I think it was for Boyd who missed it completely. Or whoever it was.

If its any consolation boyds run distracted the defenders and gave lafferty all the space so credit to boyd there :craphead:

If its any consolation boyds run distracted the defenders and gave lafferty all the space so credit to boyd there :craphead:

Nice spin on it :D

McGregor - 6

Whittaker - 5

Daily - 6

McCulloch - 4

Papac - 6

Davis - 5

Mendes - 4

Ferguson - 8

Beasley - 3

Lafferty - 5

Boyd - 2

Novo-5

Naismith-2

<cr>

8 for Ferguson and 5 for Kyle!? 6 for Papac!?

Boyd running wouldnt distract anyone. Maybe his GP but thats about it.

Boyd was dire but worked harder than normal.

Papac was by far our worst performer - he was gigantically awful today. His worst display maybe since getting over his initial problems after he joined.

Worked hard doing exactly what Danny? every time he touches the ball the opposition takes over.Wer'e playing a man short every time the donkey is on the park. :angry:

McGregor - 6

Whittaker - 5

Daily - 6

McCulloch - 4

Papac - 6

Davis - 5

Mendes - 4

Ferguson - 8

Beasley - 3

Lafferty - 5

Boyd - 2

Novo-5

Naismith-2

<cr>

Lafferty was on the field for 38 minutes which is why the 5; I thought he was having a great game and if he had been on the park longer he would have been given far higher ratings.

Ferguson was, in my opinion, way ahead, excluding Lafferty, of the rest of the team and for periods the only midfielder showing any desire and urgency.

Papac was left isolated and unprotected by the 2 players playing in front of him and kept persevering.

for all the stick Ferguson has been taking, he's defo one of only a few who seems to genuinely try and work to the bone, glad to hear he had a good game the day.

after that cup final you could see how much it hurt ferguson and how much pride was lost, it was the sentiment of how we all felt watching it. even if his form is not of old, he still embodies what the club is all about, and i wish more of the players put the effort in that he does.

maybe we'd be in better shape if they did.

and no matter how many goals Boyd has scored against diddy teams, he is quite frankly not good enough

McGregor - 6

Whittaker - 5

Daily - 6

McCulloch - 4

Papac - 6

Davis - 5

Mendes - 4

Ferguson - 8

Beasley - 3

Lafferty - 5

Boyd - 2

Novo-5

Naismith-2

<cr>

Lafferty was on the field for 38 minutes which is why the 5; I thought he was having a great game and if he had been on the park longer he would have been given far higher ratings.

Ferguson was, in my opinion, way ahead, excluding Lafferty, of the rest of the team and for periods the only midfielder showing any desire and urgency.

Papac was left isolated and unprotected by the 2 players playing in front of him and kept persevering.

Absolutely correct m8 he was outstanding again today and the thought of Rangers without Barry Ferguson is unthinkable.

for all the stick Ferguson has been taking, he's defo one of only a few who seems to genuinely try and work to the bone, glad to hear he had a good game the day.

after that cup final you could see how much it hurt ferguson and how much pride was lost, it was the sentiment of how we all felt watching it. even if his form is not of old, he still embodies what the club is all about, and i wish more of the players put the effort in that he does.

maybe we'd be in better shape if they did.

and no matter how many goals Boyd has scored against diddy teams, he is quite frankly not good enough

He was a credit to the jersey during that extra time period, a real warrior.

If Barry wasn't out on that field he'd be in amongst the fans just like every other ordinary punter.

I'm proud to call Barry Ferguson our captain.

I rated Shagger fairlly high, cause when we went and gave away 2, he looked the only one that really gave a shit and wanted to get another one (pathetic when you have to say that about your GK).

Ferggie was good today, but I think Dailly was a little better than some are saying. Yeah, he wasn't great, but some of his moves were stand out. 1's, 2's and the odd 3 is a bit harsh IMO :$