Mr Negative strikes again

2-0 up and hammering Hearts but typical of the old fool in the stand we started playing tippy tappy shite across the midfield instead of going forward and trying to finish the game. The turning point was Novo's miss it seems but the fact is if Walter Smith wasn't such a coward we could have been 3 or 4 up and game over.

Hearts were always going to cause us problems in the second half, it doesn't take a genius manager to work out that if you go straight at McCulloch and Dailly you'll get rewards. They should never have been allowed back into the game.

How anyone can defend Walter Smith now i don't know.

Laszlo again had the beating of him.

He switched to a 4-4-2 and brought Calum Eliott on which left us totally stumped. Rather than trying to rectify the problem, Smith and the dynamic duo took the usual approach of trying to 'weather the storm'.

It's all so predictable, Smith is such a bad tactician.

I dont really see how Walter fucked up tactically in the second half tbh

I agree with TMWWBK in that it was Lazlo and we didnt respond, but i dont think Walter went negative at any point

He decided to sit back and try and hold onto what we had. Was never goin to work with Daily and McCulloch at the back/ the only way to win the game 2day was to constantly have a go at hearts and cause them problems. The first have we did that and look what happened. Second half we alowed them back into it and were made to pay. In the end we scrapped a draw thanks to Allan McGregor!

I agree with TMWWBK in that it was Lazlo and we didnt respond, but i dont think Walter went negative at any point

He decided to sit back and try and hold onto what we had. Was never goin to work with Daily and McCulloch at the back/ the only way to win the game 2day was to constantly have a go at hearts and cause them problems. The first have we did that and look what happened. Second half we alowed them back into it and were made to pay. In the end we scrapped a draw thanks to Allan McGregor!

The best form of defence is attack! The game could well have been out of sight for Hearts if we had continued where we left off in the first half. As it is Smith was a coward yet again and it's cost us another 2 points.

He decided to sit back and try and hold onto what we had.

You think that was a tactical decision at half time

Dont forget that if Novo scores that absolute sitter the games over

He decided to sit back and try and hold onto what we had.

You think that was a tactical decision at half time

Dont forget that if Novo scores that absolute sitter the games over

Yes i really do think it was. I can picture his team talk telling them to just pass the ball along the midfield and not go forward with too much enthusiasm.