Kyle Lafferty- Up front

Amac9

I have not been the biggest of his fans throughout his career but when he has played up front for us (Yes that is his position Walter) he has played well and scored goals. But now it looks like he could be out for a while with a suspected metatarsal injury which has came at the worst possible time for him.

If Kris Boyd could take a leaf out of his book and put the work in. At 21 Kyle Lafferty already has a better all round game than our supposidly 'top' striker.

Who knows maybe Fleck is a world class player in the hole, maybe Naismith is an awesome striker, Maybe Aaron is the best left midfielder in Scotland????

Play players in their correct positions. If you dont have one in the main team, call up a reserve player.

As many posters have said I would have no problems with selling all of our strikers and bringing in 3 top strikers. But we have no money so it looks like we will be stuck with Boyd, Miller, Novo, Velicka, Lafferty, Naismith.

Our strikers are pish, Lafferty is the best out of a bad bunch.

It's time to drop Boyd for the rest of the season and try someone other than Boyd and Miller upfront with him - that's if his injury isn't serious?

It's all about tactics, personnel, formation and Wally isn't getting it right.

We need a whole new team: defenders, midfielders and strikers. We are in BIG trouble.

Kyle Lafferty has scored 8 goals this season, 3 from LM and 5 from ST.

He has played 7 times up front and scored 5 goals. That is a very good record, pitty Wally thinks he's a LM.

big kyle is filling me with alot of confidence. if he can utalise his height and speed, he could become a star for us.

people forget that hes 21. 21 is just the age when players are braking in to the team, he was play regular at 18 so hes a couple years a head in that sense.

I have not been the biggest of his fans throughout his career but when he has played up front for us (Yes that is his position Walter) he has played well and scored goals. But now it looks like he could be out for a while with a suspected metatarsal injury which has came at the worst possible time for him.

If Kris Boyd could take a leaf out of his book and put the work in. At 21 Kyle Lafferty already has a better all round game than our supposidly 'top' striker.

Kris boyd was working yesterday doh

He just wasnt very good at it :anguish:

I think Lafferty could score almost as many goals as Boyd per season if played up front, and he defo contributes a lot more to the team outside the penalty box.

Boyd's place will be under threat when Lafferty returns.

The lad grows in confidence every game and is totally committed to the cause.

He's not the huffy, lazy dummy spitter that Boyd can be.

Get well soon Kyle. (tu)