Could we find 200,000

If only...

Murray will go when a proper buyer comes in. No-one in their right mind would invest in a football team in these financially troubled times, let alone an SPL one £30M in the red with no serious income. So save your £50 everyone. He will still be here in at least 3 years time, unable to shake off this broken club.

to pay £50 each

that 10mill would keep the banks off our back for a good while and could speed up murrays leaving, seeing as the debt will be reduced and ptential buyers will be more interested

or am i just dreaming?

Not sure about dreaming but certainly talking pish.... :craphead:

I will say it again, Murray would love to leave the club but NO ONE WILL INVEST MONEY IN A SPL CLUB!!!!!! It would make no sense for a businessman because it is an open drain for money.He could write off the debt and give the club away for £1 but whoever took over would have to spend millions and lose even more millions to keep the club afloat if the fans desires were to be met.

to pay £50 each

that 10mill would keep the banks off our back for a good while and could speed up murrays leaving, seeing as the debt will be reduced and ptential buyers will be more interested

or am i just dreaming?

Dont you understand there is a credit crunch just now.

do you honestly trust moonbeams with 10 million - the amount of money that has been wasted recently is disgusting and so is the way rangers is being run - we should never have been exposed to this credit crunch in the first place.