Fans to blame

rfc_no1fan

In Walters post match interview he stated that he didnt want to play 4-4-2 and when he does play 4-4-2 he doesnt have the players to play is effectively.

However, when he plays 4-5-1 (which took us to the UEFA Cup final) the fans arent happy and put him under pressure.

Dont pass the blame Walter ITS YOUR FAULT!!

In Walters post match interview he stated that he didnt want to play 4-4-2 and when he does play 4-4-2 he doesnt have the players to play is effectively.

However, when he plays 4-5-1 (which took us to the UEFA Cup final) the fans arent happy and put him under pressure.

Dont pass the blame Walter ITS YOUR FAULT!!

For gordon f*cking Bennett's sake Walter, when does the buck EVER stop at you!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

The fans ARE to blame.....for chasing Paul Le Guen meaning we got this footballing dinosaur as a replacement.

I take no blame. I wanted PLG to stay and Boyd, Barry and Co punted

I think he was generalising :craphead:

Anyway, the fans now have given up and are carrying on like kids, pretty much mirrors the team at the moment

It's out fault the players can't get motivated for an Old Firm Cup Final.

It's our fault the players cannot maintain a lead, in a game, or in the league.

It's our fault that time after time we are given a bit of luck because of the misfortune of other teams and time after time we fail to take advantage of it.

It's our fault we have McCulloch and Daily playing at CB.

It's our fault we don't have a natural consistent winger.

It's our fault that players who are underachieving are continually picked.

It's our fault the players aren't in as good physical condition as they could be.

It's our fault the squad cannot put together 3 wins in a row in the league and haven't done this since...towards the end of last year?

It's our fault that nobody in the team care enough to put our name back where it belongs in Scotland.

The fans ARE to blame.....for chasing Paul Le Guen meaning we got this footballing dinosaur as a replacement.

Anyway, the fans now have given up and are carrying on like kids, pretty much mirrors the team at the moment

The fans were justified in wanting Le Guen out, just like they are now with Smith. But lets not get into another Paul Le Guen debate.

The fans were justified in wanting Le Guen out, just like they are now with Smith. But lets not get into another Paul Le Guen debate.

The guy was given 6 months in the job...We were where we are still with Smith, second. But we were playing well in Europe.

I don't really think any fan was in a position to say whether he should have lost his job or not.

Fans were pissed off with Ferguson being dropped. Which appears to have now turned round and bit us in the arse as he hasn't performed for about 2 years (Perhaps because he knows he cannot be dropped or believes those that backed him vs PLG will continue to do so).

why has walter always been like this? willing to take no responsibility at all? right come on bazza, maybe you shall enlighten me because i can't figure this out mate.

4-5-1/4-3-3 with the correct personnel is the way to go.

When you play it with McCulloch in the holding role, Davis at right midfield and Lafferty out on the left then it's a disaster.

The past is the past its over with its finished nobody can tell the future and knew we where gonna end up like this people thought we wouldnt get any worse with what plg was producing each week its the future im worried about with that stupid manager we have right now